The Devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lokithoz, Feb 22, 2015.

1. lokithoz Committed Player

have the Devs ever consider one of the few ideas that people post in these forums?
    some of these have posted many wonderful ideas for this games, so i wonder that, do they consider our ideas for the game?
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

They do, but you have to remember the scope of many of these ideas are outside the PS3 limitations. Some ideas cant even come into play until the new UI is released. But devs do look at our ideas, whether they post on the thread or not. That doesnt mean they havent read them.
    • Like x 6
  3. Radium Devoted Player

Lots of stuff has come out of forum suggestions.

Recovery Kits
    Legends PvE
    Essentially every facet of Survival Mode

Thats just the tip of the iceberg. If you go through every game update then theres a very good chance that they all contain something that was at one time or another requested by the community.
    • Like x 8
  4. space outlaw Well-Known Player

well people wanted atomic power and now it will be in game
  5. Kharhaz Committed Player

Unless im mistaken. The whole essence idea came from the forums yes?

So I would say yes, they do take note.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just to echo what others have said, yes they do take notice. We may not always see the things they listen to immediately because they plan their content about a year in advance, so something that might be suggested on the forums today that they like and take on board may not actually reach the game until this time next year.
    • Like x 1
  7. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

The developers listen alright, more than I've ever seen on public game. They listen to the good and the bad, you often will see changes made to the game based on what they've been listening too.

A good and bad thing.
    • Like x 1