Shinra Inc Recruiting Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Saiyan, Feb 9, 2015.

1. The Saiyan New Player

Hey all, were a new league on the villain side recruiting all roles 18 years and older. Were experienced, been playing since day one, just recently came back and decided to roll a villain. Were willing to help and teach if needed, were also able to feat hunt and encourage it. If you have any questions or want to join send me a message here or myself The Saiyan, colum, or THE DARKSIDE in game.
  2. DAFLASH6521 Well-Known Player

Um. My main character is a hero, but I just made a new Quantum Villain, and I want to focus on him. Can I join?
  3. The Saiyan New Player

Yea send one of us a message in game anytime
  4. Colum New Player

Bump for the league!
  5. Colum New Player

Shinra Inc is looking for active members requirements above ^ experienced players that a took a break and decided to go evil! Send us a invite or state your villian name and come join the fun!! We are actively doing feats as groups, alerts and raids! And PvP on the side!
  6. The Saiyan New Player

Bump for the league, were villains on PlayStation server. We are now about ten strong, we've gotten multiple people for 30 to 90 cr within the last few days. Were now pushing skill points as well. We are looking for anyone over the age of 18, and any roles. We can help on anything from skill points, cr, to pvp.
  7. The Saiyan New Player

You can contact The Saiyan, Colum, The DARKSIDE, or Frozen lake in game