DCUO Remakes: Man of Steel, Arkham City, & GTA V

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zicorahk, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Hey guys! Over the weekend I decided to work on one of my latest machinima and older vids to compare to what I was remaking in DCUO form. What a lot of people didn't get was how this compared to the actual thing. Finally I matched them both so you can see for yourself!

Below are the vids I made in DCUO and matched them the best I could with a little pizzazz to the actual trailer. Let me know what you all think!

Grand Theft Goonies/Grand Theft Auto 5

Splinter Cell: Gotham City/Batman: Arkham City

Drenyn: The Actual Man of Steel/Man of Steel
    • Like x 7
  2. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Seriously.....I like it
    • Like x 3
  3. space outlaw Well-Known Player

dang it I miss the The Actual Man of Steel/Man of Steal movie 2013 2 years ago
  4. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Yea that vid got me like 20 subscribers when I had none when I made it back in 2013. Notice the HD difference between that and Grand Theft Goonies. :D These vids I dedicated to my leaguemates to which I still game with today so you bet when Batman vs Superman comes out with an official trailer, expect it to be remade.
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Looks good, better than the 'actual' thing :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I simply cannot thumbs up these videos enough. Stay tuned for more, as the Galactic Goonies fight to maintain balance in the universe be it out there among the stars.... Or defending our own home, on Earth... ;)
  7. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Working on a new DCUO remake fellas! I also didn't mention it before but those are some darn good GIFs there Mysty. Sometimes I don't post on the forum as quick so if you want to watch it as soon as its released, I'll update both YouTube & Twitter.