wavedox bug who do i report this to?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by just an honest dps, Feb 15, 2015.

1. just an honest dps New Player

since wavedox isn't case sensitive it makes querying for characters/leagues with the same name and different casing very difficult. who do i report this to so they can fix it?
  2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Probably Bytecode.(twitter.com/wavedox) Seeing as it is his sight.
    • Like x 3
  3. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Wavedox has been disabled
  4. Kristyana New Player

It was taken down by Bytecode in protest of what's happening ingame right now.
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Huh.

Not sure it will make a difference, but kudos for taking a stand.
  6. just an honest dps New Player

taken down? but i've been using it recently...o_O
  7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Wavedox is down...but dcuolive is up.

Not to mention the iOS app.
    • Like x 1
  8. just an honest dps New Player

oh that's what he's protesting against? not kicking people and making stupid over geared requirements?
    • Like x 1
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Yeah, but I'll give you a guess as to what will happen once this glitch is fixed....people will be kicking anybody that's not fully geared, and requiring max CR to run the vault.

*sigh* I'll never know what wonders reside in the vault :(
    • Like x 6
  10. just an honest dps New Player

i was surprised i wasn't kicked from last boss of hades on my 106 dps.
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

106! How dare you even think of running the new content! I bet all the 115s had to carry you.

:p
    • Like x 1
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Lmao i don't agree what players are doing, but to take a stand with this? It's petty and laughable. Players were getting kicked and excluded in high numbers, and he was sticking with it, a few players glitch and he is taking it down, not counting how others were getting the stat boost, lmao smh
  13. Sore Steadfast Player

I kept DCUOLIVE.COM up because I want players to have a tool to see who is racing the exploit right now. Otherwise, this kind of stuff bugs me too.
    • Like x 2
  14. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

I don't think this protest will matter, exploits are constant in this game remember dox and how long that was up for? GAme is cashing in on replays and power tokens.

If you got the cash hell why not , not the players fault.
  15. just an honest dps New Player

nope. i held my own and did my part. ironically i died the least and did the most pickups
  16. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Lies! No mere 106 can do such things.
  17. just an honest dps New Player

i'm not your average 106