Players level 10+ to play with

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kodyap1293, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Kodyap1293 New Player

I've made several characters over the course of my time playing DCUO and whenever I play through the initial 30 beginning levels, it is always tedious and rather boring compared to stuff like raids after level 30, so I am here to ask if anyone is starting new characters and are looking for people to play with.

I'd be willing to play/help anyone going through the beginning of the game trying to get to level 30. I myself have started a Light Hero that is now level 11. I'd be willing to make a villain if you want.

Feel free to reply or PM me if you wish to play.
  2. LanternLove Well-Known Player

What a friendly gesture! What server are you on?
  3. Captain Just New Player

Sometimes I just group with people I see doing the same missions as me.

What mentor and server are you?
  4. Kodyap1293 New Player

Thinking back on it, I really should have said.

My server is USPS.
  5. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

This is something that always bugged me about the game..

They made the "tutorial" just mind-numbingly dull and the late game (tier 4-6) better by a margin of 2 or so...

Aren't they supposed to make the early game fun to do to make sure players want to stay for the late game? Cause I know once I hit Circe's missions in Gotham, I can barely stand to do 1 part of it before I switch to my T3 tank, T5 healer, or T6 dps...
  6. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

To be fair, anything, no matter how fun, can get boring if you are doing it for the 20th or so time. Honestly, I like the early missions. They are a fun little distraction and it isn't like they are that long anyways. You can pretty much finish them in a couple of days depending on how much time you devote to it.
  7. Kodyap1293 New Player

I agree completely. It really only seems to be fun with other people, which is why I made this thread to begin with. I often get bored while playing the open world portion of the game that I switch to my T5 tank or my T3 healer, but for some reason, they have disappeared and support isn't being very responsive. So I'm stuck with my level 11 light hero until the issue is resolved.

I still fully intend on helping people through the game, but I do sorely want my tank and healer back.
  8. Kodyap1293 New Player

The repetition is my biggest issue. I've never had fun playing the same thing over and over again, unless I was playing with others.