Tons of Throne of the Dead bugs - PLEASE FIX

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Pohobbat, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Pohobbat New Player

Ares Fight:
    Ares drops aggro and does not ever come back to the tank.
    Essence of War can be pushed into the spot right outside of it's door, getting stuck. This does not require a 2nd tank to fight it. Devs should probably make that area higher and the concrete blocks not able to walkthrough. Seen a HL controller do this with Impact making a 2nd tank useless for this fight seeing as how it does -150 damage to itself now.
    Adds with Bowmaster abilities not labeled Bowmaster.

Judges Fight:
    Totems that spawn and are destroyed continue to spawn adds.
    To prevent each Judge from doing their ability, you simply stand in their spot after they are trying to walk back to where they originally came from.
    Rhadamanthos' purple AOE attack can be removed from the fight completely by doing this.
    Judges will target dead players who have not released and cast their abilities on them.

Hades' Fight:
    Hades' Reflect shield sometimes works, sometimes does not.
    Hades dumps aggro and does not ever come back to either tank.
    Bug form is not banishable only requiring a solo healer.
    Wolf form is not banishable.
    Ice Golem SC is not banishable.
    Shade form AOE will one shot the entire raid and will extend passed it's intended AOE reach.
    Totems that spawn and are destroyed continue to spawn adds.
    Totem Masters cannot be pulled by tanks or knocked down/out of creating Totems.
    Hades will not turn anyone into Shades.
  2. xkillarxpantex New Player

i bet you are a villain.
  3. xkillarxpantex New Player

sorry double post.
    From what i know and i play both sides,this bug is only current on villain side,EUPC my case.
    Probably you are villain or villain on eupc,that is my theory.Since DC don´t test the villain side and test server is mainly hero side,happens this.
    We managed to do it,but is bug,like very.
    We get 8+ adds nearly start and when you look on hero runs or videos 0 adds on the full run,and we start with 8 and totem even if is destroyed spawns adds.
  4. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  5. Pohobbat New Player

Actually I am a hero and happened on hero side too. Ok?
    I haven't been on in a few days. Also, hero side glitches their raids and if they say they don't they lie.
  6. Pohobbat New Player

Ran this many times. These are bugs I had seen on and off and exploits/glitches.
    Proximity Aggro - if the tank is in Ares/Hades face, then he should go to the tank right? Why would they run off from the tank then and start randomly killing everyone else? Must be intended!?

I forgot to add that you can Line Of Sight Hades in the arena and avoid banishment if the tank tanks up by his throne and people go and hide by where Essence comes out. I know this is not intended.
  7. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Gale Reaper replied: Adds with Bowmaster abilities not labeled Bowmaster. Every different add is called Warring Shade during Ares fight. Intended.
    (for some reason this wouldn't auto-copy properly)

Actually, I think the OP is talking about something else. Only a few hours ago (hero side) we were killed due to the Bowmaster's ability and couldn't see a skull icon before the ability triggered. After I died I went to the respawn. I clearly saw on the other side of the gate the Bowmaster standing behind all of the adds. He had NO name and NO health bar. All the other adds did. I think this is why he couldn't be targeted.