(US/PS4) Marvel Themed Villain League DARK REIGN Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mighty Hyperion, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

If you have or plan on creating Marvel themed Characters and are looking for a league that would be good for you, DARK REIGN could be that league.

We are an adult Marvel themed league on the PS3/4 (villain faction) looking to add new members of all skill levels and experience. Our league has been together for almost 3 years now, and we pride ourselves on our ability to produce skilled players with some of the best looking Marvel themed characters in all of DCUO.
    Our league name is derived from he Marvel storyline with the same title where the Villains seem to gain the upper hand. We didn't feel the need to have Marvel in our name but instead went with something that comic readers and fans would pick up on hopefully.
    We have members throughout the US, ages 20 to 50, all willing to help make our members the best players they can be.
    We don't care how long you have been playing or how many skill points you have. We are looking for people interested in our theme who want to be a part of a close knit group who try to get the most out of this game. Whether we are smashing through content or just shooting the breeze, we want our members to enjoy their time logged in. We want members to log in because they really want to and not becuase they feel they have to.

Some of Our Basic Rules:
    -Must be over the age of 18 (and mature, we are not baby sitters and we don't feel the need to be)
    -Must at all times display an authentic look for the character you have chosen (Villain or Hero from the Marvel Universe)
    -Must have a character related name (clean respectful names.) (we can always help with finding names)
    -No duplicate characters (We want members to have a feeling of individuatlity)
    -Be respectful to everyone (especially leaguemates) Don't be a ***** pretty much.
    -Put in what you want to get out (don't expect to be running top end content if you don't put the time into building your character/s). We are a very helpful group of players but we can't hold your hand through everything all the time. Members should home the skill needed to be a productive group member for whatever the content they plan to run. At no time should someone expect other members to carry them through something they are not ready for.

If you are interested send me a message with the character or characters you are interested in bringing to DARK REIGN and we'll go from there.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

As far as Marvel characters that are available ask away, because there are so many Marvel characters to choose from and we are a pretty diverse group, with characters rangin from the super popular (like Hulk, Thanos, Magneto, Loki) to the more obscure characters (Doctor Spectrum, Mr. Fear, Scourge of the Underworld, Master Menace).
  3. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Any Marvel Leagues out there looking for help on content or looks or interested in merging hit me up. We are definitely not interested in stealing from other leagues but instead we want interested people looking for a great, low stress Marvel Themed league.

If you are interested in creating a character let me know, we are a highly creative bunch so finding you a not so lame name and a cool starting look will be no problem. Who knows maybe one of us has a name saved for a character you might be interested in?
  4. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

• Like x 1
  5. Marvel610 New Player

hey im currently looking for a marve themed league and would like to join up my only question was do i have to make a marvel themed villain or can it be a hero as well?
  6. Marvel610 New Player

and sorry whats your ps3 screen name
  7. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

hey man, good to hear from you, We allow any marvel characters (no matter they are hero or villain) we just happen to be on the villain side. Let me know what characters you have or are thinking of making and we'll go from there. and My psn is UncleGamerGuy
  8. zeroman New Player

This is a great idea and would like to join. I give this thread a 5.
  9. Marvel610 New Player

actually i was going to ask for your help in the creation i want to use make an electric dps based char im just not sure which villain to make it after any suggestions?
  10. Marvel610 New Player

the only chars that came to mind were kang, captain marvel, and electro any suggestions or ideas would be helpful
  11. Marvel610 New Player

got to be honest kind of wanted to make a villain though
  12. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

There are characters like (Not all villains exactly)...
    -Constrictor (I have made him before and one of my favorite characters of all time)
    -Eel
    -Paibok (the skrull)
    -Electro (Don't have one in the league yet either surprisingly)
    -Zues (can be a jerk sometimes lol)
    -Ragnarok (evil thor clone)
    Blitzkrieg (real obscure, check Contest of Champions)
    Bloodstorm (vampire Storm)
    Joseph (Magneto clone, although we do have a magneto already)
    Maverick

Any of the speedsters you could say are somewhat electrical...
    Quicksilver
    Speed Demon (another of my all-time fav's who I have made a few times)
    The Whizzer
    Makari

I'll see what else I can come up with...
  13. Marvel610 New Player

I think im going to go a with a quicksilver char man i didnt realize he wasnt taken. Thanks a lot for the help ill contact u on ps3 soon when i make the char thanks again for your consideration.
  14. GrumpyBigBee New Player

nice gallery of guys yall got. I like. How do you get the character screen shots?
  15. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I'm not online usually till after 3:00pm Eastern time (due to real life non super-villain activities). So let me know if I can help in any way.
  16. Marvel610 New Player

cool thanks alot
  17. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We are still recruiting! So if you have a Marvel character on the Villain Side of things (US PS) let me know.
    Over the last week or so we have added some real cool new members (Including one returning).

AIM Scientist (AIM)
    Skirn (Titania)
    C0smicSpider (spider-man)
    WarrenWorthingtonJr (Angel/Archangel) / CptnMarVell (Captain Mar-vell)
    Rage Cajun (Gambit)
    Ms Ventura (She-Thing/Ms Marvel II) / Summers Hope (Hope Summers)
  18. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Calling All Marvels, DARK REIGN wants you !!!!!
  19. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Looking for a solid Marvel league that puts an extra emphasis on character looks and helping each other out? DARK REIGN may be the place for you.
    We promote fun, progression, and authenticity (to the characters we choose), and even better, we are actual comic fans.
  20. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Always Recruiting, so send me a message if you have any questions or interest.