What is the number one change DCOU needs to make to better the game?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oriole, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Power Balance

Removal of Suicide Squad from pvp

New UI they mentioned and then went ghost about

Fixing the breakout and control system (cause now nature and controller stuns are even more irritating than <43)
  2. lokithoz Committed Player

• New open worlds, expand central city,star city and many others
    • New mentors so new players can star in new cities besides Gotham and Metropolis
    • more features, i dont know come out with something new and fresh not something recycled from the game itself ( legends pve):rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  3. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

Make all content viable regardless of progression rather than vast portions of the game becoming null and void the further you advance.
  4. Zylo Committed Player

Skill points

Make skill points matter in a big way. Am up to 200SP's and that's an amazing feat to acomplish but it feels like its no big deal when it should be a BIG DEAL. I spend a great deal of time and "effort" to get them done but the shear amount of stats the gear have now makes SP's close to being pointless to even get.
    • Like x 2
  5. QuantifiedICE Active Player

here here,

im tired of my powers getting screwed over and then new mechanics are added for what reason? WM and AM only came about because people complained that powers are OP and frankly it was just them that did not know how to play the powers and skill points play a huge part also
    • Like x 1
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

Dcuo advancements & reasons:

Sub change Remove wm- it limits imagination, forces players to grind skill points, you cant be the next hero unless you have it

Market place additions:

outdoor lairs- forest, on deck etc.
    New skins- ape/monkey, hardlight, and other powers that influences
    New personalities- atrocitious, undead, catwoman etc.
    New hairstyles- bangs varients, punk rock, bun varients, long & short varients
    Preset weapons- these are special weapons that iconic/npc uses for their attack, but will not be givin a tree like weapons in the game, as for damage it will be estimated by your stats: claws from cheetah, whip from catwoman, eye laser block breaker from kryptonian legends, and wands from amazon fury.
    New iconic moves- amazon fury, sons of trigon, halls, wotl etc.

Open world additions:

survival expert- fight a horde of created alts, as you progress it gets more harder
    Friend inneed- while being attack by enemy player a random hero/villain npc/iconic may interfere and help
    PvP rewards- get marks and cash for defeating enemy player, if your defeated you will lose money equal to the amount the victor obtained
    Apocalypse- the more cars and objects you destroy in open world will trigger hero iconic/npc to spawn and fight you, the more lives you save or enemy you have defeated will trigger a villain npc/iconic to spawn and fight you.
  7. just an honest dps New Player

faster more interesting combat
    better graphics/artstyles
    more customization
  8. Gucciana Committed Player

well i just hate when ya see someone on here always talking about how the game should be how powers should be and you look at how many messages and likes they recieve and its in the thousands
    but when you look up their game character on the census they havent even hit current tier

i mean if your spending more time on the forums and all you have is a cr 45 guy do you really think you should be the one suggesting how this game should be?

you can usually tell who they are now by them removing their toon names from sigs so they cant be looked up
    • Like x 1
  9. ChuckLess New Player

Oh, this ^^ sooo much. I can only guess the "art department" is some part time kid at this point.

A game like this, with so many character customisation options, really needs to understand the profitability of such a system.

This is a really big part of the game. Use it.

The whole "replay badges" focus is killing you.
    • Like x 2
  10. ChuckLess New Player

Well, my forum name has nothing to do with my ingame name(s).

There is, however, a PS player with the same name (which still blows my mind).

Please dont use the census data to make any decisions.. It's not as accurate as ya think. This has been proven over n over.
    • Like x 2
  11. Gucciana Committed Player

im just going off what ive seen
    as much as i would like to referance a few people from these forums i dont think im really allowed to put people on blast like that lol
    not fair to them
    • Like x 2
  12. Wildbill0124 New Player

Have missions pre 30 that require and teach your role.
  13. Frisky New Player

Fat body type. I mean, c'mon... They have Titanic Trenton or whatever his fat name is, so why can't we have a fat body type...Not all Heroes/Villains are muscular and thin.
  14. Melas Level 30

Remove replay badges, make new dlc longer to pass them on 100%.
  15. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

More cities besides Gotham and metro. Expand central city, and add coast city and star city.
    • Like x 2
  16. Revoemag Committed Player

I think we the players and the devs need to accept that the open world is dead. Not enough new players going through it at a constant rate to keep such a large portion of the game active. Only a hand full of players don't power level through the sub-30 content.

So why not rework the open world. Make all the sub30 lvls as one giant instance or many small ones and remake the open world for the post30 players. Harder NPCs, more bounty style bosses and move all the new tier open world content there.

Or better maybe is to separate pve server and make it the sub30 server, the have PvP server the post30 server.

I think what players want is to play out their characters. Be that hero/villajn we originally created. And it's hard to be that on closed instances and qued up boss fights.

I personally would like an entire dlc dedicated to reworking the open world..new missions.. New bounties ..even random events could be possible once all the sub30 NPCs and missions are removed.

Nothing was more disappointing to me when I realize my created character had just become some role...
  17. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'd suggest the following :

• For Players : Quit complaining about WM / AM. If you don't like it, don't use it. Don't insist that its viability prevents you from using anything else - you're the player and you could use something else, scoreboard aside. Complaining about the old system, as well as flagrant abuse of the old system, are what got us here in the first place; this is what we have now, so get used to it.
    • For Developers : Consistency. Satisfied customers report at a 1:10 ratio versus unsatisfied customers; so by changing huge pieces of the game in order to appease a small, vocal minority, what you're really doing is pissing off the 90% of the player base that is fine with how things were working. If you think I'm wrong, I suggest review of the recent flood of posts regarding the loot drop and vendor changes in the new DLC.
    • Like x 3
  18. iSmashly New Player

The devs could try playing their game, that might help. you know so they realize they placed a seasonal race in a poor location and don't make themsevles look foolish on Twitter telling people to "just go to the PVE phase" but that's probably asking to much, with all those super important live streams about tv and leagues that are generally loud mouthed and rude to the rest of the community yet somehow still get feats named after them.

New market place styles would be cool too, more lantern hoodies.
    • Like x 1
  19. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Role based missions. :)
  20. RamsesVIIX New Player

Get rid of lag
    • Like x 2