HoP 2 - expectations

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

What your expectations about the new T7 content in terms of the design, challenge, reward and story?
  2. Magnificent Loyal Player

Will they re-open the area where the AH used to be in the WT Central Hub?
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Granny goodness
    • Like x 2
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Alot of solo content, duos, 1 alert and 1 raid.

And Alot more.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I remember Spytle (I think) talking about Halls of Power and saying something like "HOP1 introduced 4 characters from the New Gods lore and in HOP2 we'll introduce 4 more and then 4 more again in HOP3". He also said something about going to the surface of Apokolips and New Genesis. At SOE live he also confirmed that Orion will be part of HOP2.

Storywise, I have no idea. Perhaps Kalibak filtered some of the artefacts back to Apokolips and it's our job to retrieve them/stop the people trying to retrieve them and maybe an invasion of New Genesis to distract the New Gods from the on going events.

Like Ghostof91, I personally would like to see Granny Goodness, also. Maybe a glimpse at Darkseid? Happy to welcome back Kalibak, too and Barda & Mr Miracle.

I think they've got the difficulty and style right in DLC13, so I hope this translates over to the raid in DLC14. I hope there is an Elite version, too.

I also remain hopeful that something comes of the recent rewards discussion and the developers finally produce a better, fair system that allows anyone willing to put the effort in to achieve the best gear. Not just the lucky individuals who are able to beat the system.
    • Like x 2
  6. ChuckLess New Player

Content design more like WoL2

A focus on vendors for gearing up

And a bunch of characters I've never heard of :p
    • Like x 2
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Other than AF, all T6 content has contained 2 alerts. With this being a small content DLC here are my thoughts...

1 Daily
    1 Solo
    2 Duo
    2 Alerts
    1 Raid

Very similar to WotL - that DLC pleased the masses as it had a bit of everything, I expect the same with the next DLC...

For WotL 3 - it would be nice if the developers did this..
    1 - Solo
    1 - Duo
    2 - Alerts
    2 - Standard Raid
    1- Elite Raid requiring both raids to be completed before being opend upn - unlike AF II this is a completely different raid
    • Like x 1
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

*hands over a bunch of comic books*
    Happy reading:p Oh and were gonna have a LONG talk when you log in. It's time for me to unleash the nerd in me to you. You will learn about these characters. :p

Ton of solo content, duos, a raid( no elite raid), and couple alerts. And I love DCUO so....BRING IN SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to fight Darksied with Superman beside me. :(
    • Like x 1
  9. PhilTheWind Well-Known Player

Yeah from what I read we will probably have more solos and duos in T7 than in the last DLC. But I hope for something like people already said

1-2 solos
    2 duos (the more the merrier, I love duos)
    1-2 alerts (I hope 2 since it's nice to do alerts)
    1 raid (Doubt they will bring 2 raids in the next DLC since we got 3 with this one + one with an elite version)

So that seems about right.
  10. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I would like to see something weird and different... dunno... maybe... BRAINIAC?!?!
    • Like x 1
  11. BumblingB I got better.

T7 and it's going to be small group. It will have at least 1 solo, 1 duo, 1 4man, and 1 8man. :)
  12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

A visual of Darkseid is all I want. Tease him for HoP 3. We don't have to fight him, nor should we, but just show him.
  13. ChuckLess New Player

I only read "Groo the Wanderer" and "Little Audrey".

And Superman needs sooo much love. If I see Batman, Circe or Wonder Woman again I will pull my hair out!

Disclaimer: I don't mind Circe's outfit though.
    • Like x 1
  14. Burnt New Player

I expect broken content that will be glitched and further separate the community.
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I wonder if this DLC will have open world content and if there are, what world is it going to be! This Halls of Power is the only trilogy so far with no open world tied into it. I'm looking forward to visiting Apokolips above the grounds!! Also, bring in the female furies!!

16. BumblingB I got better.

Oh my~! ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing a Darkseid character model. :) Just not him showing us. ;)
  17. Nuubia Well-Known Player

OMG yes! We need Granny!
    • Like x 1
  18. John Brawler Committed Player

i'm hoping superman and supergirl pop up, those two have to deal with creatures from apokolypse more then anybody yet weren't included in part one at all. aswell i'm glad orion is gonna be showing up since he's the new god that usually shows up when these kinda problems start.