Hard Light Dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by The God, Feb 8, 2015.

1. The God New Player

Heya, what rotation and loadout are HL dpses using nowadays? For Aoe and single target.
  2. Delta795 New Player

• Like x 1
  3. The God New Player

4. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

AOE:

Chompers/Inspiration > WM > Fan > Imp > LB > MG > Ram /repeat

ST:

Chompers/Inspiration > WM > Fan > Imp > GH /repeat

The one below is better for single target at max range but getting Snap Trap means giving up Inspiration, and unless your leeching off someone else's prec buff it's better to refresh inspiration.

Chompers > WM > ST > LB > MG /repeat
  5. Delta795 New Player

Then there was no reason to post this. It answered all of your questions
    • Like x 2
  6. The God New Player

I wouldn't post this thread if it did.
    Thank you.
  7. Delta795 New Player

Yup pretty much what's been covered. Too bad it wasn't already in another thread....oh wait it was.

Plus the info you were just given has already been shown to be wrong. Most of our damage comes from LB & MG..why would you waste time with anything else. Wanna guess where that was posted?
    • Like x 1
  8. The God New Player

k.
  9. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

A little mistake in the last combo I gave you. You wouldn't clip with Chompers after the combo starts going. Since you don't have Inspiration you just do the combo uninterrupted.
  10. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

It's not wrong. Using a combo with a single target move on multiple enemies won't do more damage than a full AoE combo.
  11. Delta795 New Player

Yeah except that LB & MG do 70% of your DMG. So the faster you get to them and stay in them the higher damage. Hence ST... So yes you are incorrect
  12. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

No I'm not. It might be the best combo for single target but not for aoe.
  13. Delta795 New Player

OK, not here to argue and whatever you want to run is your choice.
    I'll leave it at this: Battle analyzer showed that a very large % of damage from our AM comes from LB & MG playing out almost fully (I believe it was more than 60%). If so why waste time using impact, fan or whatever else when all we should care about is those 2 constructs? So the faster you can get to those (both are AOE as well) the better pure damage you will put out over the course of an instance. That is the whole point of ST > LB >MG.

Further you don't have to use PP to get Insp or Fan which you can use for RS (yes I know it dies quickly at times but still free damage) and more Strafing Run.

Again, not gonna argue just wanted to point out the reasoning.
  14. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

If LB and MG do more damage than Ram, Impact and Fan, it's not by a huge amount. If you have 2-3 adds you're losing thousands of damage every time you hit ST. The difference in damage between LB and MG over the other AoE moves (Ram, Imp, Fan) does not make up for that damage.
  15. Delta795 New Player

Try it, you'll be surprised... I was.
  16. Minrath Well-Known Player

17. RamsesVIIX New Player

Boxing Gloves, Chainsaw, Helicopter with Extended Supercharge chest mod, Fan and Chompers also clipping Neo Venom Boost with Inspiration.
  18. RamsesVIIX New Player

Right now I'm experimenting with Reserve Tank because Chainsaw and Neo Venom Boost suck up all my power and no troll can keep up with my DPS load out