Wonder Woman glitched in AOD

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by MaryPoppins, Feb 7, 2015.

1. MaryPoppins New Player

Running Aod, WW is beating up an elite champion that's already knock out, waiting for her to finish so she can start next fight. We can't help or get her to move on, taking about 29 mins, in room after Hypolyta, before we go downstairs.
    • Like x 12
  2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Happened to me earlier, twice. Very annoying.
  3. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Yeah just happened to us as well. Have to wait 20-30 mins according to my league-mates that ran into this earlier.
    • Like x 1
  4. Becqu New Player

Sat in there waiting now. Fun times.
    • Like x 1
  5. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

We just had that aswell and had to disband. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  6. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Circe did the same thing to my team against Captain Whatever-she's-called after the Shade boss fight. I'm on uspc, villain-side
    • Like x 1
  7. Becqu New Player

The add died and we were able to continue. The alert timer was on about 30minutes.
    • Like x 1
  8. scotch74 New Player

Just tried to run this twice, both groups could not continue as WW ceaselessly beat up a corpse
    • Like x 1
  9. Cable Girl Active Player

• Like x 2
  10. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Ran this three times this morning and each time she would beat on a ally add.
    • Like x 2
  11. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

The same thing happened to us. We had to disband and restart.
  12. HersheyKiss New Player

Had this happen twice 2day, very annoying.
  13. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

This happened to us earlier, and the funny thing is - Wonder Woman was beating up an allied Elite Champion. Just sitting there beating the tar out of a corpse.
    • Like x 1
  14. Becqu New Player

Bump, cause there are a lot of other threads popping up about this!
  15. Remander Steadfast Player

I placed this on the Bug Tracker site.
    • Like x 3
  16. MaryPoppins New Player

I ran this today, and we found a fix. Have the tank drag all the ads to the gate, wonder woman will come. As soon as the gate is open continue to drag the ads down the path, bringing wonder woman with you.
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

I had this bug occur 3 times today. On top of that, I just tried running the T5 Operation: Assault & Battery and after my group defeated Atrocitus and Bleez, the hero NPC's (Hal Jordan and other GL) kept attacking Atocitus' defeated body. This prevented the teleporters from spawning and resulted in us disbanding our instance.

*USPS