SINISTER Villain League Recruiting USPS

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by matt4950, Jul 15, 2014.

1. matt4950 Well-Known Player

We are still actively seeking new members to join our league.We are one of the oldest leagues still around on the USPS server, originally from The Killing Joke Server. Most of the players in the league have been around since launch and are very knowledgeable of the game and powersets. We mostly run endgame content PVE and PVP on occasions where there is nothing else to do. We are always willing to run raids and alerts. Our peek hours are from 6PM EST to 12AM EST on week nights. If you think this league would be a good fit for you then contact any of our Council members in-game: Killgasm, Low Key, Kraptastic, Phil Miller, and Weapons Expert. Or you can PM me on the forums. Many of us play on alts a lot so feel free to send any of us a mail message and we will get back to you soon.

The only requirements we are looking for is a CR100+, 18 years+, and have either a mic or keyboard.

We are mostly seeking Tanks but all support roles are welcome.

Here is a video we did the other night of us getting the In One Piece feat for L&W.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheButtOx New Player

LOVE SINISTER! A great group of people that are fun to play with. I can say SINISTER has some of the best players in DCUO! If you want to laugh, kick some bum and own 1 piece this is the league for you!

I am not a paid actor.
  3. Cicatrix New Player

Looking for people to run content with. Mics are definitely a must as later challenges require communication between members. Send us a message you never know we may be the league your are looking for.
  4. AgEofCaRnAgE New Player

Great league a lot of experienced people in this league, would definitely recommend this league for anyone looking. shout out to cicatrix, killgasm, and Lokkii ;)
  5. FallenSkies Level 30

6. matt4950 Well-Known Player

7. xICExBEASTx New Player

WeAintFriendly
  8. superean New Player

I have a villian toon - Bill Dunn (reign of the Superman 1933) invite me?
  9. Lokkii Committed Player

Bump

Looking to recruit a few, any role or power.
  10. tak Level 30

Are there any requirements to join this league?
  11. Lokkii Committed Player

I'll send you PM.
  12. matt4950 Well-Known Player

We are still looking for new members.
  13. Lokkii Committed Player

Still looking for a few more new members, if you're interested or have any questions PM me.
  14. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Most experienced league on the USPS Server still seeking new members. PM or message us in-game.
  15. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Still recruiting USPS villains.
  16. darksidechris New Player

cr 111 mental dps/troll sp 128 legendary my current league is no longer active have a mic age 26 will be on tonight for new dlc
  17. AngelicQueen New Player

am a new player 3 weeks give or take USPS . cr 41 dps/troll still learning the game. was in a league that was disbanded a few days ago. An old friend got me started playing this game.