New Valentine's Day Seasonal Event: Love Conquers All!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Only thing i saw missing from this event was a Zamaron Conversion Chamber for my Base. With a Star Saphire inside :p
    • Like x 2
  2. TormentorX Well-Known Player

Awesome thanks for the response!
  3. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

When did the Unicorn, Trinket drop last year?
  4. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

It seems that the reward for the outdoor mission is stingy at 1 heart when items are generally 3-5 hearts each.
  5. jthorlakson New Player

Have you read the new 52? Nora is not all you think she is...
    • Like x 1
  6. Veritech Loyal Player

I think there's a place in the game for Lazara (reanimated Nora).
  7. SapphireTala New Player

Great job!:), I really love the Base items.
  8. Humane Committed Player

Ok, already submitted a ticket but this bug with base items has left me at a loss. I have many alts so I wanted to finish the base items before the update but doesn't look that way now....
    • Like x 1
  9. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I'm going purple.. love the base items.
  10. IMighty ManI Active Player

Just something I noticed: we all know that the crystals respawn slowly, but frequently I would see their light in the sky to indicate their location, just to approach and find that it had actually been deactivated. Shouldn't only the active crystals put their light in the sky? Not sure if that is a bug, but it seems like one. We appreciate the update that their respawn rate is being adjusted, as well as moving the starting point of the race. That's all excellent news. At least players are coming back to the game and the world has gotten busy. In fact, I never approached a crystal without at least one or more other heroes arriving as well, so the outdoor part of the event actually took me over an hour to find 5 active crystals last night.
    Definitely looking forward to the remainder of this event, though, the new base and costume items, and the new update to Amazon Fury as well!

Pretty exciting, devs, thanks a lot for these updates, as well as the quick fixes and responses! :)
  11. Bogbossy New Player

Just wondering, why is the Valentines' seasonal race is next to a villain's spawn point. I was out there on Sunday and couldn't get it done because I was getting knocked away. How is this fair to the heroes, unless is was a mistake and can easily be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  12. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

They are fixing this somehow.
  13. VixiTrix New Player

DEVS:, Please Deactivate the Blast in the Villan Rally point Next to the Love Race start point, Villans are gathering there and waiting for the race to count down to stat then sending heroes flying away unable to do the race, funny to watch but not fair at all, just deactivate the blast thinggy on PVE server side.
  14. Che3tah New Player

Now that's funny. That just made my day.
  15. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

april fools day
  16. Spector Knight New Player

I have all graphics options set to max, and I can barely see the marker rings in the event race.
  17. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

Grandeur does not help you escape Mr Freeze's freezing encasement. Is this intended ?
  18. Timbavati New Player

Does anybody know how long it is playable?:) I like those Events! Thumbs Up!:pLuv is inda air
  19. Disturbingthepce3 New Player

20. Timbavati New Player

21. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I can't seem to see/play the seasonal today...is it over already?

EDIT: Never mind, saw the other thread...
    • Like x 1