LANTERNS! The SPECTRUM KNIGHTS need YOU! Will you answer the call? (PvE/PvP, USPS)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Emera1d Pa1adin, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

The SPECTRUM KNIGHTS call upon all heroic Lanterns to join us in the fight for justice!

SPECTRUM KNIGHTS is an RP league open to all Lantern Corps characters regardless of role or play style. Do you wield the light of will or rage? You are welcome here! Does your character represent a member of the other Corps? Are you a Blue Lantern, Star Sapphire, or Indigo Tribe member? Does the Orange light of avarice burn within you? You are welcome here!

We welcome all ages and encourage our members to be actively engaged with the League! We do simply ask that you be mature in your dealings with League members as well as other players and represent the league in a positive light. (Pun intended.)

We have a league hall with FULL PROFICIENCIES and bases in both Metropolis and Gotham with full amenities.

The goals of the Spectrum Knights are:

1. To have fun! After all, this is a game!
    2. To provide lantern characters with a league where more depth of character is encouraged and appreciated.
    3. To provide league members with a group of like minded players to interact with.
    4. To promote helping and supporting league members in achieving their individual goals within the game.

For more information, please join our web page and forums at:
    www.Spectrum-Knights.guildlaunch.com

To join, reply here, go to our website, or send a tell or in-game email to any of the following league recruiters:

Emera1d Pa1adin
    Manhunter797
    Doctor Coba1t
    RagingGreenLantern
    Jade Verlust

We now have a PSN Community! Contact any of the following league members to get a community invitation:
    RogueAir
    Mr_Clumsy_Smurf
    FreeDelGado

Thanks for stopping by! We hope to hear from you soon!
    • Like x 2
  2. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

3. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

4. ZionThePowerful Level 30

I have a leven 30 Red Lantern named Draxxion he looks badass but he falls short of having a good permanent league. I would like to join he league, seems perfect for him.
  5. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

Sounds great! We'll get you an invite ASAP. We have over 200 members at all levels, so any lantern is welcome.

EP
  6. MrNewcolours New Player

is a hero or villain league?
    if it is a villain league I have a character

Name - MrNewcolours
    Power - Light
    CR/SP - 34/21
  7. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

Sorry, HEROIC lanterns only. :)

-EP-
  8. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

9. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Can I use fear? Do you have both a villain and Hero version of this league?
  11. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

Afraid not Newel, just hero side. That being said, PM me and we can discuss setting up an associated villian league.

-EP-
  12. SuLor Son of Superman New Player

I'm a newly born red lantern, with the power of rage. No took but far from a master. Once I hear some news on accepting a lantern with my temperament, I'll give my name. Until then, "May my rage punish all that stand before me." (USPS SERVER)
  13. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

Be glad to have you SuLor! Just pop me a PM here or a tell in game.

-EP-
  14. Soul366 New Player

Hero
    Name GreenLantern366
    Usps
  15. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

Have you added Soul366. Next time I see you on I will get you a league invite.

-EP-
  16. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

New website!!!

Spectrum-Knight.guildlaunch.com

Please check it out!

-EP-
  17. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

18. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

19. Emera1d Pa1adin New Player

20. Ulfriclonewolf New Player

Lantern2099 is my character. I am the green lantern of the future. I would like to join your league.