Artifacts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by apocalypsegodx, Jan 15, 2015.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It's the Khandaq/Black Dawn/FOS2/etc. cleanse all over again. I remember that going over well with players, too.

Still wish they would actually fix Black Dawn. I hate how I can still be under the effects of the orb minutes after I get rid of the thing.
    • Like x 3
  2. Little Sister New Player

I hate that Black Dawn bug, any idea if a topic has been created yet for it so I can thumbs up ?
  3. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I won't even run dawn because they took the cleanse out
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  5. HersheyKiss New Player

This is the way my league did it the 1rst few runs and it was fine. Ofc everyone started doing it in both corners. I always wondered why he jumped on half the way. And ofc now that it works correctly every noob in the game is yelling at then trying to kick the tank lol. I wonder when this community is gonna wise up and actually learn how mechanics work.
    • Like x 1
  6. Prosser Dedicated Player

I don't mind this change at all. I saw it coming anyway after Felsa explained it not working properly to me awhile back.

But just joined a pug group, and oh boy it was rough. I asked the tank right at the start if he knew about the change, he said "don't worry I got a good pull"..... ok. First try, he piles the adds together, boss rezs about 10 of them, we wipe. I tell him about the change. He piles adds again after telling the trolls not to stun, boss rezs 8, we wipe. Third try, I ask him what he plans on doing this time, he tells us he needs to get them in the corner...... we wipe. So I asked to be excused since he is only wasting our time. They vote no, I get called some nasty things, and they kick me. Yup good times.
    • Like x 1
  7. Magnificent Loyal Player

Well that's just f'ing ridiculous. When HoP first came out there was confirmation from one of the green names (may have even been Spytle) that piling the Dregg bodies up in one corner then tanking the boss in the opposite was an intended strategy.
    • Like x 5
  8. Nightwish Well-Known Player

Yup, I remember somebody asked Spytle on twitter if it was a legit strategy and he said yes.
  9. King Felsa New Player

Yes, IF YOU'RE DOING THE FEAT!

People misinterpreted the tweet. If you want to get that feat, you need to pile them up in a nice little corner, let the boss resurrect them, and deal with the adds while he's up. However, people exploited the proximity bug so that they could get the boss to 1-3% health, then let him resurrect the stuff and promptly kill him before the group wipes.

When I tried to explain this to everyone, I just got flamed.
  10. Magnificent Loyal Player

Did a dev say that?
    • Like x 2
  11. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

It would be nice to know if this is now working as intended or not.

Doesn't really matter to me since I am done with the feats in this raid (got the Accidental feat last night). But since this change has taken place during the same time with an issue in Necro it would be nice to know if this is related as 2 bugs that popped up or not.
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I tried carrying my cr104 friend through, not knowing of the bug. It didn't go well...
  13. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

U just have to speared the add out now. But the was never any mention of them changeing anything
  14. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

They might as well left as it was since its been that way since HoP came out. It doesn't matter to me tho lol
  15. NikoK24 Well-Known Player

First time it happened for me I was like WAT!!!
    That epic hulk jump
    • Like x 1
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

Another thing that changed is that now, he jumps no matter what.
    You can have him at the corner without even jumping, blocking his way with your body, Mr.Miracle, pets/sidekicks/henchmen...and he wouldnt even make the jump out of the corner.
    Now he jumps and oh boy he can jump.

Seems legit to me.
    • Like x 2
  17. NikoK24 Well-Known Player

It's the hulk smash jump
  18. blklightning New Player

Happened last night. Should have been happening like this since launch.
    • Like x 1
  19. blklightning New Player

Many things don't make it into patch notes. Take the General Kraze fight, for example. His blink attack was completely reworked. The tell is different, the time from tell to teleport is different, and the range of the teleport is different. The mechanic is nothing like it was at launch. It'd good though. IIRC, there wasn't a single patch note about the changes that rolled out over 2 game updates.
  20. Stark23 Committed Player

Exactly, it's not a bug that he can do it now. It was a bug that he wasn't able to do it when the dlc dropped. Noticed it immediately on my Thursday run.
    • Like x 1