[PS3][EU] Disconnected Right After Character Screen

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by VoodooFox, Dec 28, 2014.

1. VoodooFox New Player

When i fire the game up, it goes to the character screen, i then choose a character , then hit X , and then it goes to the Disconnected screen which says " Lost connection you must be signed into your SEN account and connected to the online network to play "

This is nothing to do with the PSN Xmas Attack/Outage, because it was happening before Xmas when i subscribed to Legendary , and i see other folks are having the same problem with PS3 aswell:

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/immediate-disconnection.231955/
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/cant-access-game.232104/

I made a new post because i wanted the title to get to the point, and not misleading.

The account is fine because i can log on to PS4 and remote play through PSVita aswell no problem, and before you say " just play on the PS4 its better anyway " i have a kid who wants to play the game with me. :D

I'm all up for dropping support for PS3 so we can have better/richer content on the more powerful platforms, but not until they drop the price of PS4 so all can make a happy justifiable transaction....... anyway back on track .... fix my stuff. :D

Some Extra info:

• ISP / Speed: Virgin Media on a 154Mb Line
    • Connection: Wired on Virgins Superhub
    • Network Settings: Auto
    I have read on the net that some folks have reinstalled the game and it is still happening, and i also did a full file check holding all the trigger buttons, still no go.

My daughter said " try ramming kryptonite in the drive slot , see if that does it ", something seriously wrong with that kid.

Please help me fix this, my kid is looking at me funny, i think she is coming for my PS4.
  2. Buddha Khan New Player

3. VoodooFox New Player

Thanks Buddha, switching to wireless got PS3 logged on and working, which was stated in the thread you posted.

Its ok for a quick fix for now , until they get the wired side of things fixed.