Give me 5 reasons to come back?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by General Sqeekie, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ACW37162 Loyal Player

The main complaint with the ice AM is its simplicity. It is simple. It is also simply devastating. Full might build with power back absolutely no reason to use your weapon if you don't want to.

While it is simple and devastating the string of yellow numbers and Crit bubbles on mobs of enemies is so beautiful sometimes I cry.

• Like x 1
  2. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

I've had many league members who say they quit because of all the BS DEV's continue to ignore & add to the game.

Only to see them sign back on in a few days to a week.

Some people dont like to admit that some games are like drugs. Just cant hop up and quit after so much time & money invested to it. or you could just find a more addicting drug.... game lol. For Example my brother been here since BETA. He said he quit the game months ago, but still pays monthly and signs on from time to time to play duo's with me and keep Lair Rent paid lol. He's got a crazy PC with 32GB Ram. He spends his time playing more High End games but still has that hint of love for DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They can't get on because of the PSN. The DCUO servers are up and running, people just can't get in because of the PSN issues. Therefore it's a PSN issue. There is no clearer way we can explain that.
    • Like x 5
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh I know what it means. I could care less whether or not you return to the game, that's where my apathy lies.
    • Like x 7
  5. Juxes Committed Player

Never seen such a attention seeking thread smh.
    • Like x 12
  6. Valsmurf Loyal Player

This thread made me think of this song

Other than that I don't know what to tell you OP, I love this game and none of the negatives that you or anyone else have mentioned are negatives for me. I wish i could help, but when it's time to go, it's time. Hope you have fun whatever you decide :)
    • Like x 3
  7. ChuckLess New Player

Incorrect. It is a problem FOR DCUO, but it is not THEIR problem. I have been able to connect whenever I like the entire time (PC).
    • Like x 2
  8. LucidDreams New Player

I could too but it's not my problem anymore either. :p PC is so dead. No one is on and lfg chat is dead. Villian side at least. Not going to level up another character on hero side just to find the same things out. Besides what's the point in open world PvP phase if it's now a deserted ghost town? The game is boring now, PvP killed and PvE is always the same. There's no excitement in the game anymore. The developers got the money they wanted and now are running off with it while dcuo crashes and burns. Seems like they're trying their hardest to run this game into the ground now and it shows.
    • Like x 1
  9. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Here, I'll respond without being egotistical or repelling.

1. T3 missions when you fight at supermans fortress.

2. Wonder women T6 solo, she's so hot, love the zooming in :)-

3. Playing the role of a super hero annihilating everything in your path.

4. Voice Chat

5. Auras are really cool.
  10. Havok765 New Player

just stay, you don't have to play often but you can get on to talk to your friends and duel. even with any bs in the game there are still fun/free things to do
    • Like x 1
  11. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

so let me get this straight, you have no apathy in terms of responding to someone you apathy for ? Lol
  12. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Come on everyone let us be a little more mature, let's get over this idea that we are 'cool' to respond negatively to this person, and instead give him some support. Every DCUO player needs a boost at some point, and has a special role to play in our DCUO experience.

I hope you stay man, we would be glad to keep you :)
  13. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

1. PVP
    2. PVP
    3. PVP
    4. PVP
    5. PVP
  14. LucidDreams New Player

• Like x 1
  15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Sounds like you're just a negative nancy lol.
  16. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

Hey ya'll.

Personally I've been away since early last spring and think about returning all the time, but i really didn't like the direction things took with weapon mastery.
    I still don't like the idea at all conceptually, and when i logged on this fall combat just felt super clunky to me... IDK.

i thought i read somewhere though that Atomic powers were coming out though.
    i'd be stoked for that.
  17. ZEOKEN Well-Known Player

theres n reason you like it or you dont BUT the game has been way more boring since weapon mastery
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

And sometimes you get what you give. It's quite easy to read the OP and take it as negative and somewhat hostile (at the very least stand-offish) so you really shouldn't be too surprised if some of the responses are the same.

As for reasons? With ANY game, I really only need one reason to play: because I find it fun.
    • Like x 5
  19. LucidDreams New Player

Ya know, to be fully honest. I'm a super positive and upbeat person with an amazing attitude.

The negativity from me, about this game, comes from a long time player that used to fully enjoy this game. I've had my breaks from time to time and came back. My ps3 was recently stolen from me and I haven't played the game since around august this year as a result of my house being broken into and robbed of VERY expensive possessions. That's not why I'm negative about the game though. I'll get back to why I am now. Every time I've gotten back from a break, all the updates and changes that have been made to the game have only made the game less and less fun to play. Things are broken, never fixed. Things that the devs think will be "cool" ruin the game for the people that have stuck through all the bull ****. They're running it into the ground because they don't listen to what the playerbase wants. And by that, I mean the playerbase that has continued, for years, on this game. They listen and cater to the playerbase that will only play this game for a month or 2 at most.

I came back on the PC version, which is the same as PlayStation. And I focused on and knocked out my missions in a few days. Didn't think anything of the rest of the game until I hit 30 again. After that I seen what's been going on, been reading the stuff posted about the game in its current state and the only thing I see is that it has gotten way worse than the last time I played before. The game is on a downward path into a fire pit of ****.
    • Like x 3
  20. Sbel Devoted Player

Munitions troller, Atomic healer, and Serums tank are going to be the next three powers. I'm not sure when though.
    • Like x 2