Holiday Bonus Promotions For PC and PlayStation

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franchise New Player

Is this in effect right now?
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

It is. A leaguemate of mine got his first code yesterday and said he's supposed to get one more today and another one tomorrow.

I didn't recieve any yet and sent a support-ticket. But I'm affraid until they answer me, the promotion will be gone and I won't be able to participate at all. :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Both are owned by Sony.
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I think we got put on Santa's (SOE) naughty list. :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Franchise New Player

well I was referring to the playstation side, cause the only price drop I see are the items that are suppose to be on sale
  6. AndresGames2005 New Player

Canjee el codigo y no me funsiono
  7. KCTAMU92PC122010 New Player

Well I guess my streak of bad "random" luck continues. No email and code for me. I've been signed up to receive SOE emails for 4+ years.

Oh well, guess I will have to settle with just having my lifetime membership....muhahaha!!!
  8. Sylo Committed Player

Curious, if people had to opt in by the 17th why was this topic not posted until yesterday?
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because there was a separate topic about opting-in no later than the 17th. ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

I don't have time to explain why SoE and Sony don't actually work the same way even though they are the same company.
    • Like x 2
  11. Helios Xenon New Player

i agree. i opted in too late i guess. i still want a code.

where is the christmas spirit? :(
  12. David Darwin New Player

I haven't received an email with a code yet either, but I see that a lot of people got codes yesterday (the 19th). Is everyone who's opted-in supposed to get a code, or is it just some people? I did my part (opting in for emails)...
    • Like x 1
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yesterday, the email came into my in-box at 1:11 PM Eastern Standard Time. That would be 10:11 AM Pacific Standard Time, which is what time zone Sony Online Entertainment runs all of their servers on. And yesterday's codes were only good until 11:59 PM PST/2:59 AM EST.

Keep an eye on your in-boxes, but also check out your spam box in case your email stuck it there. You might also want to double-check which email address you have registered on your account, so you can keep an eye on the appropriate in-box.

Hope that helps and may the odds be ever in your favor. :)
  14. David Darwin New Player

Thanks Jack. I've checked spam and it's not there, and my email address is correct (it's verified and is the address I get emails from the website systems at). I didn't receive any emails from SoE or Sony at all yesterday.
    • Like x 1
  15. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  16. Mr.Me New Player

Day 1 - 25%...

Day 2 - 50%...

[IMG]
  17. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Day 1: 100%
    Day 2: 100%

o_O
  18. Mr.Me New Player

I should just give you the pre paid cards I already bought cause tomorrow when it gives me %25 again I'm just gonna chop them up and trash them anyway. Kinda over Sony & SoE in general...
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Day One: TRIPLE STATION CASH (or 200% more FREE!) :D
    Day Two: 25% Bonus Station Cash. o_O

Good thing I bought my SC yesterday! ;)
  20. David Darwin New Player

Day 1: No email.
    Day 2: No email.

:mad:
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.