What's your favorite color

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by HoodWarbler, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Black Fist Loyal Player

My girlfriend's eyes change color. Sometimes they're both blue, sometimes they're both green, sometimes one is blue and the other is green, sometimes one is green and the other is blue. It's pretty cool. On DCUO, though, Haileybear's eyes are red and glowing on account of she's a Red Lantern.
  2. MichealOkane Committed Player

Orange.
    • Like x 1
  3. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Color is just an illusion. It's perfect for an alien race to manipulate you humans. You see emotions and meaning behind color, and therefore can be manipulated by it. But who would do this?
  4. Mr.Me New Player

Color is real, its your perception of the concept of color that is the illusion. Colors even have frequency which is data that can be measured to prove it exist. The fact that our eyes / brain interprets them to look specific ways, and the etiquette we all agree upon when it comes to them is completely, and wholly abstract if not arbitrary.

A person could see blues as greens and have no idea that was a problem unless someone else told them it was a problem.

A person could be born color blind and see almost no color at all.

A person could call Yellow - Red, or White - Black, or any thing they want, there's nothing that physically prevents any of that it just goes against what society says is correct.

Society is alien... :eek:
    • Like x 1
  5. melvinpox Devoted Player

Um...mods?
    How is this thread not racist?
    • Like x 2
  6. Black Fist Loyal Player

My best friend/girlfriend's older brother is colorblind. I did not know this for the first four years of our relationship, but once I found out it made perfect sense. When I found out, we were playing some first-person shooter game, and he kept killing our guys. I yelled at him, "Dude! You're killing our guys!" He said, "How do you know they're our guys?" To which I said, "Because they're green!" And he said, "And the enemy?" And I said, "They're red!" And he said, "I only see yellow!" My brain exploded for a second, not comprehending what he could possibly be talking about, then he said, "Oh, did I not tell you I'm colorblind?" Now I make fun of him all the time, saying the reason he cannot do a certain thing is because he's colorblind. "Oh, geez, how am I supposed to pat my head AND rub my stomach?" "You can't, you're colorblind, remember?" "Oh, yeah!" True story.
    • Like x 1
  7. Zuse Loyal Player

black i like black
    • Like x 1
  8. MichealOkane Committed Player

I thought we went over this. Black is the absence of color. :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Zuse Loyal Player

actually is when the subsistence reflects all the waves that have a wavelength from 380-760 nm
    but that's just my opinion
    • Like x 1
  10. MichealOkane Committed Player

wow
    such science
    much smarts
    very color
    • Like x 1
  11. Billy Sparks Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

That's what the government wants you to think...

Shut up and get out until you learn what racism actually is.
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

Whoa...chill.
  14. MichealOkane Committed Player

Not yet, my popcorns not done!
    • Like x 1
  15. melvinpox Devoted Player

That's not POPCORN!!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Saami Loyal Player

Middleday cloudless blue sky.
    It is very calming color to me and seeing it makes me relaxed.
  17. MichealOkane Committed Player

ITS POPCORN IF I WANT IT TO BE POPCORN.
  18. Black Fist Loyal Player

Oh my God... It's a pogo stick!!!

Because... because Melvin. And his pogo stick fetish.
  19. melvinpox Devoted Player

And I want to be President of the Funhouse. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
    Your face is a pogo stick fetish.
  20. Black Fist Loyal Player

This just in: melvinpox is President of the Funhouse.

News Reporter #1: Congratulations, Mr. President! Have you anything to say in regards to your election?

melvinpox: Your face. Har har. Your face is pogo stick fetish. Now gert awer ferm mer.

News Reporter #2: You heard it here first, folks. Good night, and good luck.