Really cool future powers they could have

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Austin Scott, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

2. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I was just about to say read your Sig! Lol :)
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

You shouldn't sound so confident when you can't understand why I am opposed to your wishlists. If you removed "water" from this list, I wouldn't even have a reason to make a complaint, that's the point. But you can't seem to understand what the term "beating on a dead horse" means.

Ok, now i'm done.
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

My friend, you seem to be the only one here.
  6. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Chill, I get it, but I'm still gonna do it okay. Just wanted to say that. Argument over.
    • Like x 1
  7. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

I have psychic moments in the game when I'm doing stuff with my league. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Speaking of the topic, if you don't mind, the Devs did say that water was never going to happen. I would edit it and just remove that part. Everything else is good to go.
  9. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Well...they are just no fun...but ok. Yeah it won't let me. Too old of a post I guess thanks anyway.
  10. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Okay, for everyone who reads it, forget about water. I would edit it to take it out, but I can't . Sorry. Just picture it isn't there. Don't pester me about it.
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Lol, sorry, I wasn't trying to pester you. Just thought I would save you the trouble.
  12. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Nah, I was putting that there for future readers. Cause I can't go back and edit it anymore. No probs.
    • Like x 1
  13. sniperFox29 New Player

I'd like to see Music powers. Its unique and honestly, it would be very entertaining. Blasting NPCs and enemy players with godly drops and violent beats, or utilizing something more classical in the form of an instrumental would be wonderful.

My theory is that it would be a Control power, but regardless it would be awesome.
  14. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Like bards in fantasy games? That would be cool. But it's a 50/50 thing, cause that's Pied Pipers powers, and they don't like for us to have a lot of iconic powers.
  15. ZEOKEN Well-Known Player

if you polerise an enemy it attracts things to them you can do this with static push with electricity . just sayin cause you said mental but other than that great ideas! ORANGE LANTURNES for villans and BLUE LUNTURNES for heros pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaes
    • Like x 1