Nerf Carol Ferris?!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dcuo gamer, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

i cant see the problem , let introduce the 2nd heal in the raid again :eek:
  2. Dylan Top5 New Player

Have the troll put a damage debuff on her... Beat it with an average pug group last night, nobody had fortified blocking, it's not needed.

I'm surprised people are having so much trouble with this raid now
  3. Juncari New Player

The problem is that they upped Carol Ferris' damage on her special attack so that it can 1-hit people who are still blocking. The workaround requires you to have Fortified Blocking, which defeats the whole point of having different socket options. While your group may have done LW without any problems, keep doing it and you'll eventually have occurrences where people are getting 1-shot even while blocking.

I know for a fact that Ferris' damage was changed because I've had multiple people, including myself, while Boon of Souls was up while in the past it would always take me to 60% HP.
  4. Redman_x Well-Known Player

Fortified blocking and a tank that can timely use their breakouts.
  5. SweFin New Player

I'm CR 111 healer with 12 100 health and fortified blocking tactical mod.
    The knockback she does can not be avoided at all times simply because people are people and this is a REALLY long fight.
    Tanks will miss the immunity from time to time and with all the adds flying around that totally ignore tanks 5-6 k Dom is what do us in.
    They jump several players right after that knockback, since we are "flatfooted" and voulnerable.
    We even tried with 2 healers and 2 tanks. Still a wipe at about 25% left of Carols health.
    Part of the problem being all the stupid things flying around on the scren together with the adds, such as damage and heal numbers, the adds, the big ugly "You got Loot" icon making it near impossible to see anything, including the skull.

Oh and did I mention that if you get KO'd or for whatever reason lose Carol as the focused target. Getting her back as your target is a &%"ยค PITA with all the sapphires everywhere, especially since you will die here if you let your guard down for a split second to do anything else but heal.

I would very much like to see a way to turn off all the flying numvers and nametags floating over peoples heads. Hate that stuff in crowded fights like this one again Carol Ferris and even more so in Necropolis small rooms.

Oh and fix the carnivorous plants supposed to be included in the Harvest power (Nature). They are totally gone, don't even work on trashmobs any more. Non-existing. POOFED... Or should I say nerfed? Power description still says they should be there but in game, they are gone as of the Dec 10 update.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Locking this up as a duplicate thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.