AM, needs a cool down

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Black Prime, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronan HookR New Player

True
  2. Ronan HookR New Player

I love it in pvp. It works really well there. I know i will get a different loadout with more sp and cr but for now it is ok.
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

That's great just make sure you jump cancel with absorb heat so you won't get countered frequently. but if you wanna do very high damage you can go full precision with your skill points.
  4. Terri Ashra Committed Player

Dual wield, hand blast, brawling and pretty much all the other range holds are clippable and damage will register after about .25 seconds. The easiest tell is when they finish the first part of their animations then you can clip them and get the damage from it. In 2 handeds case you have to wait until it hits the target before you can clip it or you wont get the damage. Thus in comparison to all the other ranged holds, it no longer functions as a viable clip. It wasn't "fixed" or "brought into line", it's ability and usefulness as a clip was destroyed.
    • Like x 1
  5. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

I was using 2h with Fire AM, before every attack I was doing hammer throw, and was the only way to do good damage with this crap AM.

now I need to cry about the 2h....
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Locking this up. We have several threads already on these topics.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.