AM, needs a cool down

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Black Prime, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Prime New Player

Well, going on test server to show what broken mechanics can do. Good job. I believe if you go back and READ. The powers you are referring to do not have a dovetail. So they can almost be spammed. You think that's gonna stay in the game.

Nice job finding a app to make yourself look good. When you get good let me know.
  2. Black Prime New Player

It's a dovetail exploit. It should not make it out of the test server.
  3. Unrevoke New Player

Yeah, losing sucks :p
    • Like x 1
  4. ILike2Vape Well-Known Player

Once enough people switch to ice they'll nerf it to where it's balanced ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

"Clipped with a animation that raised his one hand into the air."

He is referring to Mass Detonation, smart@ss.
    • Like x 4
  6. Kohina Well-Known Player

Okay so let me get this straight, you want AM to have a cooldown including fire which has the worse AM compared to the other powers???

God just kill me know.....
    • Like x 2
  7. Terri Ashra Committed Player

NM you're right. He could be referring to mass detonation. Still the point remains 2 handed is going to be destroyed next update so it's inferior to all other ranged holds. Still, losing to fire's AM says he must have spend more time looking at the score board than participating.
    • Like x 4
  8. Kohina Well-Known Player

Now my question here, what does a Weapon glitch has to do with AM in the first place? o_O
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

ppl who use AM abuse it
  10. Kohina Well-Known Player

Clearly the problem is 2H and that getting fix on GU 43. But yeah it sucks when people used this kind of glitches to abused the system.
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

Fire really isn't that bad, I personally use jump cancel with absorb heat to cancel out every second.
  12. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

That not really the problem, the problem is with the inconsistent damage from mass DET
    • Like x 6
  13. Ghostof91 New Player

I do admit they could buff the Dot and Hot.
  14. Ronan HookR New Player

Ok. I am relatively a new player. I have only reached T2 so far but I am getting better every day. I use the fire AM because at low cr and low sp it is the only way to get through the content and have a competitive edge needed to enjoy the game. The 2h weapon is my go to because i dont have a wm yet. Slow process when you dont really want to grind all day. So what is wrong with low ended players and new people having something of a learning build in place. In higher cr's i will switch bc it really is not the greatest but it gets the job done now.
  15. Ronan HookR New Player

Fire burst works better. Max out the mechanical extra damage source then spam away!!!!
  16. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Been thinking of using mass det for group and fireburst for single target.
    • Like x 1
  17. Ronan HookR New Player

I ran with both on my loadout for a while but found myself using fireburst more often. Just seemed to flow better.
  18. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

imo mass det does better for group of adds. But for single target fireburst works good.
  19. HazeTA New Player

Nerf AMs because of a broken weapon being abused? :rolleyes:

How exactly is it being destroyed? By no longer being instantly clippable? That is called a FIX.
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

I only PvP with fire's AM, but in PvE I use precision fire with WM rifle, It's fun to use it in lower tiers but when you reach tier 3 you should have enough skill points for WM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.