Can´t Connect/Keep getting disconnected

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Ashuraman, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Ashuraman Active Player

I do live in Europe yes but i´ve always played in the US server and never had any issues(haven´t tried PVP though)Oh well i deleted my chars and am remaking them on the EU servers
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

It wouldn't have been necessary to delete them. Deleting the character cache would've made the switch possible ;).
  3. Ashuraman Active Player

Not according to the SOE support team i asked them about it and they said there was no way to transport a character from server to server
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That wasn't what I was talking about. To start new characters on a new server, it is not necessary to delete the ones on the other.
  5. Ashuraman Active Player

Oh right right.Well if i couldn´t play the ones i had since i can´t connect to the US server then why keep them?Besides i´m a Premium player.i have limited slots
  6. M.Amer New Player

I have the same problem here (from Egypt) and I've read this topic from top to bottom and tried some of the suggestions.
    I used to play the game like 6 or 7 month ago, It was fine back then and didn't disconnect during playing although my internet connection wasn't great. I started playing it again like two weeks ago and haven't been able to since.
    I created a character on the US servers and it worked fine till I had to go into a building during a mission, suddenly I got that screen that says "DISCONNECTED / No reply from server / close the game and relaunch again". I closed it and launched it like a 100 times and every time after the choose a character screen I get the loading screen and then the "DISCONNECTED / No reply from server / close the game and relaunch again" screen again without even getting into the world first. then I read this topic and recreated a character on the EU servers, the SAME thing happened all over again.

By the way, my internet connection is now better that back then when I first started playing and it's a PC version (free membership) and I've tried it with my firewall and antivirus OFF and I got the same result.

So now what?!!
  7. Gaichi New Player

8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Exactly, just like all server status pages show, EUPC and EUPS are offline. It would be weird if anyone could connect to an offline server...

Too bad that there is no comment from SOE yet, why and for how long they are down.....
  9. M.Amer New Player

Okay, I just tried to connect to US PC right now and that's what I got

[IMG]
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

[IMG]
    Does this mean that EUPC and EUPS have been offline for 13 hours and SOE hasn't been able to give any information in all that time????
  11. Ashuraman Active Player

Ignore the server status site it´s information is never accurate.I tried just now and i managed to connect to the EU server just fine
  12. Ashuraman Active Player

All i can say is try to connect to the EU server see if you can connect without any problems
  13. M.Amer New Player

Well I tried both servers US & EU just now but nothing works, each time the server doesn't reply. I'm so sick of that. -_-
  14. Ashuraman Active Player

EU server is currently down,i was playing last night and saw the warning on the chat about taking it down
  15. E Clip Dedicated Player

Same issue :(

Got booted out of the game and I thought its just a normal crash. After starting the game and the loading intro it stays on Connecting to server for a few minutes and then I get the same screen as you. Tried validating game assets, reinstalled the Launchpad, restarted the PC and router, killed all browsers, Skype, TS, anything that was using internet ... Still the issue persists.

Had no problems logging on Test Server and USPC, so I guess its only a EUPC issue, at least for me.
  16. strike3richyp New Player

Having problems on EUPS aswell, can't get past the Connecting to Login Server screen
  17. M3d4r New Player

Same can't connect to EUPC Server
  18. strike3richyp New Player

Just checked server status for EUPS and it's down. Nothing on the forums notifying us of early shutdown though, tnx for keeping us informed devs
  19. Ashuraman Active Player

Again disregard that site i´ve been playing on EUPC all day today
  20. strike3richyp New Player

Thanks for the reply Ashuraman but I checked the server status on the home page of this site;)