need nature dps pve loadout and pvp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by anth, Dec 7, 2014.

1. anth Active Player

Ok im 96 gear all modded now im on usps so I cant use dots and wm like pc pkayers that I have noticed. So im prec might based 190sp. I used am just for good use and its particulary always my favorite loadout which is swarm-sg-vl-briar-harvest- and rampage as my sc I get out dpsd by an electric dps thats like mini me so im here to find out what im doing wrong honestly I would change to elec if thats the case cause im not doing good dpsn at all and thats that. And the thing is vp doesnt say weapon mastery excluded but because i have dots up it wont do the wm power crit? And if you would like to share a pvp loadout lmk. And please I dont want rude comments that im not doing a good job just some help dont tread plz ty
  2. That guy New Player

If you are using an AM loadout like that, I suggest going full might and leave the Supercharge, use a buff instead like carnage or hive mind. (carnage if you really want to stay prec based)
    Changes are coming up and I think wolf form will be kinda usable in longer fights.

For WM loadout, use Serpent Call, Voracious plants (It's not WM crit excluded if you don't use any powers that are WM crit exluded before) carnage, hive mind and chose whatever you like for the remaining.

I don"t know any good PvP loadouts, so I'm interested in what others will post, but I use my 4 poisons, swarm shield and VP.
  3. anth Active Player

Lol ty very much I dislike the buffs give others too much. And I accidently went prec might someone told me it was good to save power and that might had a cap on it. Other than that I dont get much dmg. Im looking forward too using wolf form fir the buff think irs 40%more for every power or gorilla which is 50% more. I noticed to. That I specd into a tree I think fauna I went over to the left trait buffs. And it said undefined. So I reset did the same thing looked over and it says the regular 1crit chance bonus and heal bonus? Jw about that too in your trait tree says specializing in the tree on the left, does that mean I have to go down the whole trait tree to get the specialized buffs from the power trait trees? Ty for the response.