Create DCUO Videos With Me

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by RiskTheNinja, Dec 5, 2014.

1. RiskTheNinja New Player

I am mainly on the USPS servers and I want to do tips and tricks and tutorial videos with some people and maybe even a Let's Play or two. One from my perspective and the other on yours! Just send me a friend request on PS4 if you're interested PSN - NightCrawller64
  2. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

I don't have a PS4 but I will have one after the holiday. I am a Fire Tank - Bern Unit on the USPS - CR-104. Me being on the PS3 for now, will that still work or do you need the other person to be on the PS4?
  3. RiskTheNinja New Player

It will still work, the reason I wanted to do PS4 is because if the other person doesn't have a game capture then they can either livestream or upload directly from the PS4, and the PS4 lets you have over 100 friends so it would glitch out on the PS3 if you have Skype then we could talk, don't mind my brother in the background
  4. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Sounds good. I will add you at some point this weekend and hopefully we can catch up.
  5. RiskTheNinja New Player

Alright good
  6. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Just added you to my friends list in game. Add me - Bern Unit when you get a chance. Might be on tonight. What time zone are you in? I'm east coast
  7. RiskTheNinja New Player

I am East Coast also I am online right now
  8. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

I might not be on until later tonight. Probably after the wife falls asleep on the couch. . Ha
  9. RiskTheNinja New Player

Oh alright, just message me on the forums when you are on