New Movement Mode "Teleport"

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by thelight420, Dec 29, 2013.

1. thelight420 New Player

... T..... Than let's take mirror from Circe and and Ambush Bug out of the game. The list continues of things that are concrete in game that say Quantum is not the only Power capable of combative teleportation.
  2. Tanisha Marie New Player

So if you take them out, then take Mister Miracle out too. He dose teleport in Nerco and Artifacts to open the gates for us. so good luck trying to get though those raids without him. But wait he inspired Skimming, witch was knocked on from day 1. Now you tend to see more skimmers then flyers.
    • Like x 1
  3. thelight420 New Player

So slap in the variant teleportation that can be used with all movements including skimming. R3 to use in and out of combat, may want to consider PVP restriction.
  4. Requake Dedicated Player

Exactly, Werewolf for example was reasonably decent before wm. When wm came out it got pointless as it did nowhere close to the damage that wm does.
    Fact is when my alt used to be nature, I used werewolf form on him. But only because my DoTs were setup in werewolf form, then back to human for WM and buffs.
    Btw, if nature's dots wouldn't be wm excluded, it would be seriously broken. It's their AM and for that reason cannot be combined with wm crits.
    Same for gadgets, electric, sorc, earth, etc (although I'd say I feel sorry for sorc and earth their AM lol).
  5. Lightful Valkyr New Player

Teleportation as an active ready to use Movement Mode 24/7.....nahhhh
    Teleportation used in combat to close in on enemies take advantage sure.. Kinda something like Shadowstep in WoW or maybe something like its an ability that attacks put just puts you behind/infront the target from a certain range Like the Flying Raijin Level 2
  6. Lightful Valkyr New Player

buts*
    oh if you don't know what ShadowStep or Flying Raijing Level 2 is just Youtube them
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

I can honestly say if they bring Teleportation in as it's own movement, this game's function needs a serious overhaul: How we Fly, Skim, Acrobat, Superspeed and some combat mechanics.

But they could've took my advice in making the following powers support teleportation:

- Mental- Mind Warp- replace Grandeur or Reflect pain: While stuns npc's or player in controler role, and Damage and give power back in Dps.

- Celestial- Divine Realm' & Dark flash- Can act as an extension to Dark Pact- Tap melee, hold melee acting as a bonus move between both Dark Pact and Plague afterwards. Divine Realm- Anoint-Tap Range, hold Range- Bonus- Divine Light Afterwards.

-Sorcery- Summon Paradox- Opening a different realm through the eyes of Sorcery like both Doctor Fate and Circe.

That simple.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lightful Valkyr New Player

Another thought just came to mind, it sounds kinda dumb but its plausible I don't know if you would call it teleporting but its the idea of when you move it basically leaves a blur behind with trails and you travel a few feet further and just repeats and repeats until you come to a stop. So in theory if you were to run in a circle you should see blurred images of your shape with trails following as you run and they catch up to you when you stop.
  9. DulcesS Well-Known Player

I highly doubt they are going to make a pure teleportation movement mode. I only see coming super speed and acrobatics variants, for the moment.
    • Like x 1
  10. DulcesS Well-Known Player

Like this. Sergey's Lover accessorie from Bayonetta:

She creates copies of herself that follow her and do the same she does till she stops.
  11. Lightful Valkyr New Player

Yeah something like that animation where blurs of your character are visible as you move
    • Like x 1
  12. Cable Committed Player

This movement mode is already in the game and has been prevalent since the last update. It's called "Frame Skipping".
  13. thelight420 New Player

I love teleport regardless of my movement mode. Tis great.
  14. thelight420 New Player

[IMG]
    I just teleported into the a very dark space.... Thank god I brought my flashlight.