Anyone else having trouble locking their weapon mastery styles?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Chaos Evolution, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I swear I keep locking my mastery styles and imprinting in my armory but it keeps chosing a certain type of weapon style automatically.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

i've noticed that it unlocks my secondary weapon style randomly on Armory switches.
  3. Veritech Loyal Player

Nope, no issue like that here.
    The only glitch I've come across is when changing from one armory to another with a dual weapon, the colors vary in each hand. One hand is correct, and the other hand defaults to color pallet 1, 2, 3 in each slot respectively.
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Yes, I've seen the same thing. For whatever reason, one weapon will be one color while the other is a different color, almost like one hand takes on the primary color palette while the other takes on your selected color choices. The only way I've found to fix this was to make all three color options the exact same color.
  5. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

yeah I keep getting fireman axes instead of temporal rods -.-
  6. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Someone mentioned entering PVP instances was the event that reset them. Also not being locked into Armories. I have the exact same thing happen constantly on Primary and Secondary WM Styles.
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

That happened to me some months back
  8. D.S. New Player