Sex Restricted Gear Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Intrinsic, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Little Sister New Player

Hmm another Wonder Woman fan :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Little Sister New Player

Females have a style based on Star Sapphires. Males have a style based on Manhunters
    • Like x 2
  3. Deranya Dedicated Player

All I see is a hidden attempt to get one more feat and with that maybe one more SP. But might just be me :p
    • Like x 2
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

everyone else already complained, the consensus came out to 'Precedent says that male and female Styles (and thereby Style Feat) division already exists' and 'No one wants to see Guy Gardner in a purple slingshot one-piece'. It's just *one* feat to recollect pieces for - if you haven't done it all yet today, then you have plenty of time to budget effort to get both, and if you DID do it ALL today in the 19 or so hours since the DLC dropped, you've proven that it doesn't take that much effort to do both.
    • Like x 3
  5. thelight420 New Player

It looks like they are setting things up for a gender token. What I really want is a faction token.
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Is this really Circe? I thought they left the game...
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

9. Sabigya Steadfast Player

New member, holding bold ideas about gear/sex restricted feats. No blatant call of sexism or asking for free stuff yet so 50/50 shot of being Circe.
  10. Agent Flores Committed Player

Ok just what I thought. For some reason I was thinking there was more gear gender related than I though. :)