War of the Light Part II Available NOW For Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Members' Early Access to War of the Light Part II!

Here at DC Universe Online, membership is love, and you can see that first-hand starting TODAY with Members' Early Access to War of the Light Part II! Log in now or become a member today for instant access to the new DLC Pack.

[IMG]

War of the Light Part II DLC – Members Early Access

Now Available to Members!

The fate of the entire Emotional Spectrum hangs in the balance of an uneasy alliance between Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Sinestro. Feeling love is endangered by this relentless war, Carol Ferris and the Star Sapphires have come to Earth to restore their own entity and to stop the strife…and all who get in their way.

Look for “Warriors of Light II” in your Mission Journal and head to Mogo’s Command Center (Heroes) or Ranx’s Command Center (Villains) from your HQ to begin your adventures in War of the Light Part II.
    Combat Rating: 106

New Solo Content!
    New solo content is available in the open world in the Downtown Metropolis Battlezone and in a new solo Challenge, Spark of Parallax!

• New Daily Solo Missions
    o Heroes and Villains can both rejoin the war in Metropolis between the Lantern corps with daily solo missions. Complete 10 Daily Solo Missions to gain entry to a special solo instance!
    o Combat Rating: 106

• Spark of Parallax Solo Challenge
    o NOTE: The Spark of Parallax Solo Challenge has been disabled temporarily while we resolve a technical issue. We will re-enable this challenge as soon as possible.
    o The Spark of Parallax must make it to the Central Power Battery on Qward! Heroes and Villains must work with Hal Jordan and Sinestro to ensure that the entity of fear is restored, and the Emotional Spectrum is on its way to recovery.
    o Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Challenge under Tier 6 of the 1 Player Tab.

New Two Player Content!
    Players receive a new Duo – Spark of Ion!

• Spark of Ion Duo
    o The Spark of Ion must make it to the Central Power Battery on Oa before it’s too late. Help Hal Jordan and Sinestro make sure the essence of the entity arrives safely!
    o Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Duo under Tier 6 of the 2 Player Tab.

New Four Player Content!
    Players receive a new 4-player Operation and Alert!

• Zamaron Conversion Chamber (4-Player Alert)
    o The Star Sapphires are abducting female members of the various Lantern Corps in order to force them to join their ranks. Track the missing Lanterns’ ring signatures and head to Zamaron for a rescue mission.
    o Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Alert under Tier 6 of the 4 Player Tab.

• Avarice Impurity (4-Player Operation, Hero Only)
    o Hal Jordan traveled to Mogo in response to a distress signal, but there has been no word from him since he left! Get to Mogo and investigate.
    o Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 6 of the 4 Player Tab.

• Rage Impurity (4-Player Operation, Villain Only)
    o Sinestro traveled to Ranx in response to a distress signal, but there has been no word from him since he left! Get to Ranx and investigate.
    o Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 6 of the 4 Player Tab.

New Eight Player Content!
    Players receive a new 8-player Operation.

• Love and War (8-Player Operation)
    o Sinestro and Hal Jordan must get Carol Ferris to join their alliance. However, the Star Sapphires have hidden the location of Zamaron and aren’t welcoming any visitors. Fortunately, Sinestro and Hal have a plan.
    o Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 6 of the 8 Player Tab.
    o Combat Rating: 107

New PvE Gear!
    Players receive new suit sets and styles inspired by different Lantern Corps and the Manhunters, and new Mist-Enhanced weapons. All War of the Light Part II gear drops are un-attuned.

• Heroes receive the Shepherd of Adara style inspired by Saint Walker of the Blue Lantern Corps.
    • Villains receive the Avatar of Ophidian style inspired by Larfleeze of the Orange Lantern.
    • All male characters receive the Sector 3601 style inspired by the Manhunters.
    • All female characters receive the Heart of the Predator style, inspired by Star Sapphires.

New Base Items!
    Collect new base items by participating in War of the Light Part II content, some of which are inspired by Lantern Corps.

New Collections & Feats!
    Earn new Collections and Feats awarding a total of six skill points by completing War of the Light Part II content. Collections award new styles and base items inspired by War of the Light Part II content.

New Character Select Background!
    Players can now select Zamaron as their Character Select Background.
    • Like x 5
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

So unless you're top tier you can't take part in the new content. Bummer. Oh well, I've been meaning to get back into my main anyway.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sw33t Well-Known Player

New content is always good, regardless of tier. :)
  4. an81angel Well-Known Player

I just logged into the game and there is nothing about WoL pt 2 for me, and I am legendary.

I rechecked launcher and is says up to date.
  5. ChuckLess New Player

Damn! I wanted to take a day off when this dropped but am too busy at work this week. Now, I have to go to stupid Chicago for a few days this weekend. Grrr!!!

Buy yay! New DLC :D
  6. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There's no download. You'll just have access once you log in. Check your On Duty menu.
    • Like x 5
  8. VAISTER New Player

Question, Im premium I haven't war. Of light part I . When Buy WAR of the light part II, CAN I ENTER IN MOGO WITHOUT DLC PART I ???
  9. Arkais8312 New Player

Yeah i became a monthly subscriber on the 7th of this month, so have I not had it paid for long enough to get early access cause I have no new star sapphires.
  10. Epicx New Player

11. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

I somehow got some kind of a free membership (and i saw nothing in my email) and today it "ended" (witch might be too big of a coincidence) but I was hoping for new powers. Because it said that the Star Sapphires and Larfleeze where joining the battle, I figured we could get those powers, and sadly, I told everyone in my league about through the message of the day, all 108 of them. But i can't wait to eventually check out the new content.
  12. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

I was also going to make a Larfleeze themed guy with my one open slot, but I had to deactivate all of them. :(
  13. Mrwah New Player

I got out of bed this morning thinking id have something to do but NOPE! just some new mission i cant do because i'm only CR 103 no new powers i mean whats the point in playing anymore if the so called dlc dont have any real content that new players can enjoy
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'm on USPC and I'm not seeing the Parallax solo. Neither is one of my leaguemates. This was about 20 minutes ago.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The solo has been disabled temporarily.
    • Like x 1
  16. Will Power Loyal Player

Is the solo still up on the Test server? I want to play the Solo?
  17. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Well i only have Fight for the Light so i really cant do a whole lot.
  18. Lockutus New Player

lol I'm a all acces member and i can't have acces to this dlc so funny and SOE not quicken to help me ....
  19. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Mepps,any Ideas on how I got that seemingly free membership.Because I don't.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

PC player? Did you used to play Everquest? Apparently Everquest people got two weeks membership or something, and since all SOE games are on a single sub now then it would mean the free sub works on DCUO.
    • Like x 1