Justice Girls USPS are recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by KrimsonScourge, Sep 8, 2014.

1. KrimsonScourge New Player

• Like x 1
  2. Crystal Maiden New Player

Add my toons please :) i want to join ur leagues
    The name is "Tigress Maiden" (without the quotes)
    • Like x 1
  3. Muavve New Player

Hey just joined the game 5 mins ago and currently installing now. Is this guild still recruiting because i would like to join my toons name once created will be the same as my display name.
    • Like x 1
  4. Muavve New Player

another question what server are you guys on because i currently play on the PC version?
  5. KrimsonScourge New Player

• Like x 1
  6. KrimsonScourge New Player

Tigress, it says your toon doesn't exist.
  7. KrimsonScourge New Player

I'll no longer be recruiting for Justice Girls on the playstation. On the villain side my alt, "Nurse Rockslide" will still be able to recruit for JusticeGirls Dark.
    • Like x 1
  8. KrimsonScourge New Player

Tiger, I got your email on PC, if you haven't logged in there yet I'm in JG PC but I'm not an officer and can't invite for PC. Apply at the website http://justicegirlsdc.guildlaunch.com or get in touch with one of the officers I listed in my email. Hope to see you soon.
  9. Muavve New Player

Hey scourge what server is the PC guild on im about to create a toon now
  10. KrimsonScourge New Player

11. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

With the flux of people in and out lately, I am staying the course and can invite anyone who feels like joining the Justice Girls.
    Also, If anyone is intersted in joining the villain side I can invite with Lovely Wicked or Crimson Deep.
    • Like x 1
  12. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Bump? I think so!!! Hellooooooo ladies!!!!
  13. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Quite extraordinary people aren't they? Love em! Miss you! All of you!!!
  14. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

I can't thank my officers and dedicated members enough for keeping this league alive! Your loyalty and perseverance melts my heart. I will be returning very soon. I can't wait to see all of you!!!
  15. KrimsonScourge New Player

Welcome back Celeste.
    • Like x 1
  16. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Thank you so very much Scourge. I have wonderful news! I'm returning THIS WEEK!!!
  17. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Oh and the website is active again. At least, I'm active on it. I'll be working on getting us full access soon.
  18. KrimsonScourge New Player

That's awesome news.
    • Like x 1
  19. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Woo hoo! :)
    • Like x 1
  20. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Logged in today to take care of a few things. Any justice girls watching this thread that have been inactive for whatever reason, if you'd care to log in tomorrow I will be on bright and early. Around 7:00 am EST.