Fortress of Solitude: The Chasm not completing.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by DarthBiotoa, Oct 25, 2014.

1. DarthBiotoa New Player

I have completed Fortress of Solitude: The Chasm on both Novice and Normal difficulty, but have not gotten credit for it in my journal. I still have the quest to complete it. I even got an 8-man party together and did a walk-in. I have gotten the following feats: Raid Expert: The Chasm(complete on normal mode), Getting Your Foot In The Door(complete under an hour), and Not A Dog Person(do not free Krypto). And I still don't have the journal quest done. Can you please fix this by either removing it form my journal or forcing it to complete. My character is named Lady Mevani on the villain side on the PS3.
  2. DCUController New Player

yea I have it and I think another 1 too, I am max CR on 1 character btw, and I said screw it, and just hid it lol

this games developing team isn't on par with fixing things like this, so don't hold your breath TC or chances are you may not like the outcome lol :p
  3. Superskull85 Devoted Player

You have to walk in to begin the mission. Go to the HQ and follow the mission's arrow.
  4. DarthBiotoa New Player

I did that. its in my original post that i got a party together and did the quest by walkin
  5. DarthBiotoa New Player

problem ha resolved itself. feel free to close /lock this thread