When the Survival mode and Halloween event will end?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Patrick Napoleão, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Patrick Napoleão New Player

Can someone answer me that?
  2. Lightws Dedicated Player

When the DLC comes out so pretty soon maybe a week or 2 out from now.
  3. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

SM will still be here after the DLC drops. The event will probably end at the beginning of Nov.
    • Like x 2
  4. Benn 10 Committed Player

^ Yeah what he said, the next update is granting progression points for SM. So it seems it will actually be around for a while this time.
  5. HazeTA New Player

The DLC update is coming with save points for SM so I assume SM is actually staying beyond the DLC.
  6. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

What u read was the Game Update not the DLC
  7. HazeTA New Player

DLC, skimming and save points are all GU42 aren't they?
  8. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

No the DLC is separate from the GU
    • Like x 1
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

I remember Mepps saying before that SM will go once the new DLC goes up. May not be the case now though...
    • Like x 1
  10. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Expect the event to end next Tuesday, Nov. 4.
  11. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

The DLC will be out while SM is out. The DLC has been on test long enough and I think the GU and the DLC will release at the same time
  12. Chosen One New Player

Repps!! That shall be his new name. :p
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Sssh that was a mistake from when I was typing remember :p
    • Like x 2
  14. HazeTA New Player

But they will be released at the same time surely considering how long the DLC has been on test.
  15. gnu247 New Player

here's hoping I get to play that survival mode at least once before the events over
    (queuing for 5 days straight and not one...not one time have I entered that instance) :(
  16. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

u need to get a group together urself. queuing probably wont happen
    • Like x 1
  17. gnu247 New Player

but then that requires work and I have to do things.....

*sigh (is all so very complicated having fun these days)
  18. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Well we know the DLC itself is in the GU and then we just get the DLC unlocked on a certain day.

I'm HOPING that GU42 is tomorrow, unlock of DLC early this weekend for members, and then non-members can buy the DLC on 11/4.... It's all been on test for awhile and I'm not watching the reports too closely. If there's still a good amount of issues being reported then move that all back a week...
  19. Patrick Napoleão New Player

no one answer my question.

Anyone know the exact day that these events will end?
  20. Marine Death Committed Player

No one knows. Not even the developers. When they feel this next update is good to go they will announce the exact date a day before it is released. Maybe