EUPC server

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Crusad3, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Crusad3 Level 30

Fix eupc server!!! Queue pops up but doesn`t get in even solos doesn`t work!! come one 3hours already gone and can`t still enter. Fix it pls
    • Like x 6
  2. Boe_Exolution New Player

Just had this myself, really annoying, can we get an update of if this is being looked into please
  3. Dreadwolf New Player

Using the teleporters causes disconnections as well.
    • Like x 2
  4. Lalo New Player

Same for legends, you can queue but dont send looking like somebody decline; various people complaint about this in LFG chat.
  5. Boe_Exolution New Player

needs a reset, me thinks!!
  6. Crusad3 Level 30

After 4 hours still no changes !!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! FIX THIS SH*T! come on ppl can`t do anything!
    restart god damn server!
  7. DRy New Player

BIG bug on server EUPC !

Impossible enter in instance
    charactère crash
    Tp crash

Correction fast !!! Thanks you !!!
  8. Scary Jane Level 30

On EUPC: It is impossible via teleporter to change the zone or go into instances. Every time the game crashes (after a long load time).
  9. Alana Wilson New Player

Yep, it's screwed. When I logged out I was inside my base now I cant teleport anywhere or enter any instance.
    • Like x 1
  10. Boe_Exolution New Player

They still not sorted it yet? and no contact from anyone SOE side to even admit that there is a problem and its being looked into?
  11. Polythesis Active Player

Well I cant zone into my base.....and I cant get into any safehouse without zone unavailable.....solo challenges are off the menu....hmmm I know I will create a new alt...
    Like the outfit...
    Found a fantastic name.....

CRAAAAAAASH

I'm a tad upset now :(
  12. WhiteCollarKiller Well-Known Player

Server Hotfix - October 21, 2014 - what the heck have you done?? Now it is worse than ever before!!! Using teleporters / portals in many cases causes crashes with error code "Zone unavailable - please exit game and relaunch"
    • Like x 1
  13. WaRHaMMeR NL Level 30

No idea whats going on.

Started playing on 1 char this morning, No problems... I finished all my daily's.

Then tried to switch to other char and had a 30min loadingscreen.
    Closed the game, Restarted... Picked same char... > 30 min loadingscreen.
    Then tried to switch chars after AGAIN restarting game.

Then it told me i had a linkdead char on the server, please try again soon or login with linkdead char.
    Problem is you cant log on with that char because AGAIN you get a 30min loadingscreen.

And everytime i finally got on the world, Every time you wanna enter or exit something (like a base or Ace Chem or w/e) Or when you wanna use a teleporter you also get a everlasting loadingscreen.

As a last resort to hope and fix it i verified game cache and redownloaded 22000+ files!?!?!.
    When i was finally done installing those i log back on my main... SAME FRIKIN PROBLEM again...

Gonna Phone up DCUO support in about 2 hours to see if they can fix this...
    Getting pretty P.O'ed right now....
  14. DRy New Player

AGAIN !!

now bug, crash, Impossible enter in instance...

SERVER EU PC
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes they are taking the server down in a few minutes to fix it.