this feat is totally killing the game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by wisetoons, Oct 20, 2014.

1. The Doctor Loyal Player

Ok, but most people are gonna reset it is all I'm saying. This was a sneaky way to encourage replay badge sales. Maybe it will get nerfed by T8.
  2. wisetoons Well-Known Player

actually not many people resetting this raid for feat, people reset it for gear and this session is closed already, no point of grinding lvl94 gear while higher level gear on test server, your assuming with T8 may take quite a loooong time lol, please dont wish that,
  3. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

This feat is making me very sad =( For a very long time i've prided myself on always having every feat in the game done, but now there's this one which I just cant seem to get. I even have groups that when they get to 3/4 placed without any wrong yet will send me invites and have someone drop so i can get a chance... but no luck yet =(
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

you got it by accident?
    • Like x 2
  5. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I think this is very true. Some kind of weird cosmic joke. I'm more surprised by feats than I am prepared to get them 70% of the time.
  6. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Y'know what feat is killing me right now? The random misted sub-boss in MR. I have taken down Metallo, Ursa and Bruno dozens of times each. Still no Grodd. How many dingle-dang times do I have to run that darn Recovery op? I did it again this morning and my whole group wiped at Hank so it was just me. I took him, J'see and the Manhunter down, but I'm a tank and it literally took almost 10 minutes because, as a tank, my prec is low.

Y'know who's killing this game? Grodd. Damn gorilla.
    • Like x 1
  7. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Yep.
  8. NewGodIzaya New Player

I got it last week
  9. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Anyone that gets this feat would have to get it randomly. Even if you try and you can supposedly get the last 3 right it is still random on the first 1.

So yes anyone that gets feat gets it randomly as the feat entails. ;)
  10. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Just tried the same combination every time and eventually got it the third run.
  11. PlatypusMessiah New Player

My objection to this feat is that over the last year, the devs have actively worked to reduce frustrating feats like this. Random luck drop feats were mitigated by the rare style vendor. I would prefer a little consistency in feats that are related to luck. Either get rid of the rare style vendor or add this feat to it.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

• Like x 1
  13. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

:rolleyes: you didn't see what I did there? :D
    • Like x 2
  14. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

But not the Happy Hippolyta feat? :confused: that does my head in more then this lol
    • Like x 1
  15. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

That's how I got it. Technically it is not forcable so everyone who gets it gets it "by accident"
  16. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

This feat put thing into perspective for me, If I can get a feat for complete randomness I should have no problem getting my feats for grinding. Accidental perfection was certainly easier then 1000 treasure chests.:confused:
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Never again. we will never even speak of that feat! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  18. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

oh, never-mind...
  19. Myrdin69 New Player

done this feat 3 times, one time for pugs, one for league, and someone else done it in my group another time

[IMG]
  20. PlatypusMessiah New Player

Ok. For all those that say this isn't a luck feat. I'm on the USPS. Get me into a group at the Artifact placement point. I will even help get everyone there. Put up $1 mil, place in artifacts. I got $10 mil that says you can't do it.

Prove me wrong. Make some cash.