OMG I missed the Tidewalker set?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Circe New Player

OMG I just found out about this outfit today and OMG I want it but now I can't get it. :( I skipped the summer event this year, because I took a break from the game. Maybe give an alternative way to get it? Please?
  2. Liongale Dedicated Player

I missed it too, but we'll be able to get it next year, it's not gone forever.
    • Like x 4
  3. Circe New Player

A whole year away, when I need the outfit now. :( I really hate this part of seasonals, it's so easy to miss items because the event is so short.
  4. Deranya Dedicated Player

Seasonals are what they are named after. Would defeat the point of them if you could get the stuff afterwards as well.
    • Like x 16
  5. Circe New Player

But I have some extra Sand Dollars on a few of my toons that would purchase these styles. Sand Dollars are exclusive to the event, so it wouldn't defeat the purpose.
  6. Little Sister New Player

Even if you are taking a break from the game, it's always a good idea to log on during the seasonals and see what's new. Try again next year.
    • Like x 13
  7. 1ndab0x176 New Player

seasonals last 3-4 weeks so if u miss it, like i did last year w the halloween event, u get it next time around, like i'm doing now.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mister Brees New Player

Maybe you'll think twice about rage quitting next time. If it makes you feel better you don't really have to wait a year, more like 7 or 8 months.
    • Like x 12
  9. Enickma Dedicated Player

Shouldn't have taken a break. They shouldn't change the structure of things because you chose not to play.
    • Like x 9
  10. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Yes, the Tidewalker outfit IS amazing; we need more outfits like this for both male and female characters. I did the same thing earlier this year, took a break from the game and didn't participate in the St. Patrick's event and found out I missed out on the Celtic cape... been kicking myself ever since; no more skipping seasonal events for me!! :oops:
    • Like x 2
  11. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I've always thought there should be an "all seasonal" vendor up year round. So if you missed part of a seasonal but still have some seasonal marks left, you can grab a Christmas hat in August or or a Spring room divider in november or what have you...
    • Like x 1
  12. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Your toon is male/female and you couldn't get Tide Walker style from the summer seasonal? Sexism!
    • Like x 11
  13. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

If you're on PC I prolly have some spares on cape. (snake piece is tradeable, other one isn't)
  14. Korlick Loyal Player

But then...it wouldnt be seasonal items.
    • Like x 8
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You might want to do your math again, it's not a year away.
    • Like x 4
  16. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Nope, PS player here. :(
  17. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Circe, I totally feel your pain!

I had PC troubles during the beginning of Summer that led to me just taking a break from gaming for awhile even after I got my new computer. When I came back, I face-palmed cause I missed the Summer event, which I had been looking forward to. It seemed like it came and went *REALLY* fast, cause it's still summer weather here in Sou-Cal, and I didn't really feel like we had a proper transition, but alas... I too must wait til next Summer. :(
    • Like x 1
  18. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

It would still be a seasonal item bought with seasonal marks. It would just be purchased outside of it's normal season. If I buy a inflatable Santa in June it doesn't make it a non-seasonal item :p
    • Like x 1
  19. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

You really need a game made up just for yourself. No, you can't get the style now.
    • Like x 5
  20. Minnion Devoted Player

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one waiting for a seasonal to roll around so you can get stuff from it... (Myself I'm waiting for the spring and St.Patrick's day events to roll around again so I can get some more of the grass patches and kegs/bar stuff for my lairs...)

It's just a matter of waiting it out.
    • Like x 1