Announcing War of the Light Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I will still be teaching...I hope it is on YouTube by the time I get home.
  2. ErnieB Loyal Player

There was a thread not one hour ago from someone who had some pics and info from test server, seems they forgot to shut it down before uploading the dlc.
  3. Mike619 New Player

This DLC will be T6 or T7?
  4. Stitch Well-Known Player

So we will be able to purchase a Glomulus pet trinket, right?
    • Like x 1
  5. Aren Sul Committed Player

While I was surprised to see Agent Orange in II (I was expecting Indigo Tribe now, with Agent Orange in III - takes a lot to get Larfleeze to play nice with anyone); I really love the way your creative team is moving this story line along. Can't wait to check out the new content.
  6. MyrVell Committed Player

Drat, I'll still be at work. Hope you guys that watch talk about the details. :)
  7. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

I'm so excited for this, especially because the Sapphires are my second fav corps.

Pink auras when?
    • Like x 1
  8. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Quick question.
    Before we had to buy a DLC in order to get a new power AND the content related to this power.
    Now that the powers won't have a connection with the new missions, will we have to buy powers and access to new missions in 2 different DLCs? That's 30 dollars for what we used to pay 15!
    • Like x 1
  9. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

He might not be. I'm still completely unsure of why the different mists are here, but I would imagine the orange mist empowered heroes/villains aren't true members of the corps theyve been infected by, technically making Larfleeze the sole Orange Lantern.

I would imagine it gets weaved into a story somehow, like Luthor or Cold want Larfleezes power battery and rings all to themselves, but I dunno.
  10. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I just watched your vid response to Spytle. Good stuff.

Now as for difficulty, keep in mind that when something is very difficult, people LFG for a certain cr so they can get it done easily and quickly, which cockblocks people who might actually need it.
    • Like x 2
  11. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Well you are assuming he is playing nice in this part and that he actually "plays nice" when everyone thinks he is. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Good question, curious about this myself.

Not really relevant for this thread, because no powers are coming with it, but curious nonetheless
    • Like x 1
  13. Zim New Player

Yay! Can't wait to run wild with my fusion rifle!!!
  14. Lucan2012 New Player

So when are we getting the blue light of hope as a power I hope its soon
  15. Sylar New Player

Hi , i'm happy about it, I only could imagine what a great job it would be, but ...

You do realize that, (Only premium members), the entire game cost 120$

So if I'm correct, and I think i am, eacht new dlc that are a part off a trillogi, will cost around 190$ ? if that's not a total rip off...
  16. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I doubt it. Considering Hope is more a heroic power than a villain power. It has to fit for both factions.
  17. Rickyrose18 New Player

So Blue Lantern Is Not Coming Out With This DLC??
  18. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

No, during SOE Live 2014 they announced 3 new powers:
    Munitions
    Atomic
    Serums

Watch the vid on YouTube.
    • Like x 1
  19. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

I was thinking it could be like the normal Light power and separate into 2 for the factions. Blue for heroes and maybe Star Sapphires for villains or something. Star Sapphires have been both heroes and villains. (And in b4 people say SS are only girls, Guy Gardner has been one before, as well as others I think.)
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

If you're gonna do that, then Will and Hope for Heroes, Fear and Greed for villains. I can't see too many villains with Love.
    • Like x 3