Safehouse Rescue - LL Feat... I have to ask.. retroactive possible?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zur-En-Arrh28, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

I have to ask. Is there any way DEV could work on a fix to have these count retroactivly since the last patch re-enabled that Map? A lot of people jumped in to complete those feats so it's bad timing to miss out on a lot of WINs.

Dev, even possible? Maybe not today but get a investigation going for a future patch?

Feats
    • Legends: Safehouse Rescue will now update the win 100 Safehouses feat from Last Laugh.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not possible, unfortunately.
    • Like x 1
  3. kingmasternova Loyal Player

How is it not possible can you explain to us Mepps?
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I don't even care about that feat TBH. The map is that unenjoyable that no matter how long I play this game, I will never get the 100 win feat. The best chance I had was this past week, but now that most of us have the rescue feats, I never intend on stepping foot into that map again.
    • Like x 2
  5. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Okay - thanks for the response anyhow, buddy. :)
  6. kingmasternova Loyal Player

How about let you get feats went you do scrimmages.
    It would help poeple by training for the rank matches where you get marks.
  7. Yui Loyal Player

No to this^.

People would abuse this causing less people to do the actual Arenas and Legends PvP maps, which will cause longer queue times for people who queue up for them.
    • Like x 4
  8. Crimson Jonni New Player

This. While it may be a good idea intentionally, it would undoubtedly be abused
  9. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Oh c'mon.... they changed it for you , so that you can 'now' do it with Legends. Be happy with that.
    I just spent 3 days grinding 100 in arenas and would have gladly done some of those in Legends.
    'retroactive' smh
    • Like x 1
  10. jr1nc Dedicated Player

I racked up on 20 wins in the past few days its achievable in arenas
  11. kingmasternova Loyal Player

People do it now So what is difficent .
    It would also help to find out how many people do PvP.
    So if this does happen it would be more fun for all the PvPers. So there will be less people to just walk in & take that lost.

Plus people still abuse things anyway like replays that why people use there money to get gear afap like in 1 day you don'y see them stopping that & I know they won't stop it because then they will lost money.
  12. Zpred Dedicated Player

What about EU?
  13. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

It's not bad if you build a good group with mics....
  14. Dogico Loyal Player

That's kind of the case for all content though.
    • Like x 1
  15. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Powers
    Sorcery: Watcher
    • Fixed a bug that was preventing the Watcher from healing their owner.

Feats
    • Legends: Safehouse Rescue will now update the win 100 Safehouses feat from Last Laugh.
    • Completing the League Hall Security Breach Alert will now increment the total alerts completed feat.

I see these are listed under PS3 Client and US PS Server Hotfix, So does that mean this is working/already fixed or never was broken on USPC?