Arrow Season 3

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Mont New Player

They have metas in star(ling) city thanks to deathstroke n the juice he shot people with
  2. Little Sister New Player

She's definitely dead, but the producer said Caity will be back for flashbacks and stuff, and they are going to do a lot more with Nyssa.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I wouldn't really class them as Metas. That's like calling Bane a Meta.
  4. Mr.Me New Player

Am I the only one that thinks they could make an awesome blue beetle show? I mean an anthology, it starts with Dan Garret in the old timey pulp / noir police detective style for say 22 episodes with a break in the middle. Season two it transitions over to Ted Kord story in a more disco era exploitation style. The 3rd season would have to be about Jaime Reyes and Booster Gold would make some cameos. Do it with a slow build up to him getting control of his powers towards the end of the season, make it Indy style. Then season 4 finishes it with the main focus on Booster, time travel and all the different beetles, but not corny time travel I'm talking the good stuff... <_<
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well the Arrow guys did originally want Ted Kord instead of Ray Palmer as the guy taking over Queen Consolidated but they were told Ted Kord was on the "do not use" list because they potentially have plans for him.
  6. Mont New Player

Blue Beetle Official TV series complete first look:
  7. Mont New Player

Smallville 10x18 - Jaime Turns Into The Blue Beet…:
  8. Aren Sul Committed Player

I'm going to add "Constantine" to "it's Friday!!!"
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

First glimpse at Komodo.
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Well I suppose that takes some of the mystery out of who killed Sarah :p
  11. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

The first time I saw her take the wig off I thought why but if you look you will notice a big difference in her appearance.

The wig was blonder (almost white) and fuller making her disguise more effective at hiding her identity.
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

For anyone wondering, another leak to Bruce Wayne being in the same continuity as Arrow. Also the Flash eventually gets his more traditional looking costume it would seem :D

[IMG]
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

We all expected that to happen, since Sara is a made up characters to introduce The Canary in a way that makes sense but I didnt expected that to happen in episode 3x01. It was a shocker.
    They did a great job with that brutal way to kill her and Laurel to see her fall like that.
    I love Laurel, the writers messed up with her A LOT in season 2 and now everyone dislikes her but I think she is going to be awesome from now on.
    She deserves to be the real Black Canary. I really hope they make justice with her.
    Im tired of the whole Olicity crap, this is a comic-book show!
  14. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I can't believe we're on Thursday afternoon already and no one has commented on last night's Arrow?!

For shame!

Just as my personal aside, I saw the thing with flashback Tommy coming, but Komodo seemed really... ...easily taken down, did anyone else think so?
  15. dngnb8 Devoted Player

That wasnt komodo
  16. Mont New Player

17. dngnb8 Devoted Player

The way I understand it is, there is many people who are the assassins. Thea is training to be one now. So they caught one last night, but is he really the one who shot Canary? Remember the end of the show.
  18. Mont New Player

Who said komodo shot canary ?
    He was in town and they assumed he did it
  19. dngnb8 Devoted Player

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  20. Mont New Player

He assumed to