Now that we have baby Boo...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EPICQ, Oct 7, 2014.

1. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Make red headed step child boo. When you summon that boo, the others run away. Or welfare boo. When you summon welfare boo, the male boos run away and the baby boos multiply, making welfare boo grow in strength.
    • Like x 1
  2. Cataclyzm New Player

I still want a "boo-tility" belt where we can summon all our boo's at once!!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. Miggly Committed Player

Fido Boo
  4. ShaShabbaRanx New Player

Majin boo
    • Like x 3
  5. Sapphire Melody Well-Known Player

I'd rather have Teekl for my lair. (And as a trinket :D)
    • Like x 3
  6. Dom-Eon Dedicated Player

I'm just waiting for Uncle Boo
  7. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Honey Boo Boo
    • Like x 1
  8. Malachyte Devoted Player

How about a Ghostbuster Trinket that traps and destroys all the Boos.....;)
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I dont know why they gave us baby boo when we already had a boo junior they should have went with a boo pet or grandpa boo or something
  10. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

As they've been getting progressively younger, the next logical step is Fetus Boo.
  11. Fools Fire Loyal Player

12. Gwalir Loyal Player

Actually, what they need to make is a yellow circle that'll chase around and eat any nearby Boo. :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Boo Senior and Misses Boo haven't been done yet (some people confuse Miss with Misses. We have Miss Boo and need a Misses boo.) Also, Doctor Boo with a sonic screwdriver or a scarf could be cool. Maybe Sir Boo wearing an open plate mail helmet, or Boo Esquire. A rockabilly/country music Boo named Boo III (a spoof of Hank III).
  14. Marine Death Committed Player

I want to see a Bill Clinton Boo. He would fly around with a cigar in his mouth screaming Hillary!!
  15. Bast10n Committed Player

Kajabooboo
  16. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Their dog Boo Woo
  17. Try Hard Well-Known Player

BOO URNS!
    BOO URNS!