CANCELLED – A new Fun USPC villain league is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Short Shock, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Kensee New Player

Hi All, just a friendly bump :) We've changed the main post a bit as we're looking for some new blood. Feel free to give Short Shock or myself, Kensee, an in game tell anytime and we'll be happy to consider adding you to this great league of ours!
  2. Little MD Well-Known Player

these people are quite friendly, and a great league to be a part of. So regardless of your experience in MMO or in DCUO, you will find a home in Cancelled! Go ask Kensee, Short Shock, Savagearms, Emma Faraday for more info. Great villain league, highly recommended.
    • Like x 1
  3. aszrex New Player

hi,
    i like to join your league too...my power is sorcery, a healer... cr is 69.. name is Xiten
  4. RobinChainz New Player

Hi How many active people do you have
  5. Kensee New Player

Hi RobinChainz,

I apologize for the delayed response :) We have a fair number of players, generally 8-10 on most evenings.

Thanks!
  6. Little MD Well-Known Player

Just popped into say that Cancelled is looking for more bodies. T5+ capable is always a plus. There are casual members in this league, as well as a bit more hardcore members gearing for survival mode and T6 raids in the future. Please send tells or PM to Kensee, Short Shock, Savagearms, Dr Carnivour, Emma Faraday or Cerventia to try us out. We are mostly PVE, but there's a growing number of PVP loving villains too.
  7. Billy Sparks Committed Player

Cancelled PvP's? No way?

[IMG]

Since when? Why didn't anyone tell me?!
  8. Little MD Well-Known Player

Shameless bump. USPC Villain league, still recruiting. Most of our members are easily T5+ in PVP and in PVE, and able to clear all PVE content with relative ease. Send our officers a tell or post in our website (see our first page!), or post a reply here!
  9. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

giving this thing a bump. you know, my application to the guildlaunch site is still pending. we need to look into that.
  10. wm24361 New Player

** Just a preface, I was with you guys before.. in the long, long ago.. but had a computer crash and money issues, etc etc. Anywho, now that I'm back up and going I wanted to reach back out and see if you guys were still interested in an amazingly average DPS player.
    *In-game name. -- Fintaak
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) -- USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. -- Main is 63. Have controller I've not used in forever, but could level if need be.
    *Power. --Main is earth/rifle . Controller is mental/bow/brawler
    *Role. -- Mainly DPS as I don't know the higher level alerts and how to do whats needed beyond "click that person, attack them til dead".
    *Do you have a mic? -- you bet
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. -- Legen...wait for it......Dary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). -- 30
    *About yourself. -- 30 year old male. I can be on to play anywhere from 2 - 4 days a week. Mainly depends on what is going on during the week. Real life takes priority, but I'm USUALLY pretty boring.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? -- Basically looking for the guys who get on and play for the fun of it. I'm all for ralerts and getting new gear, clearing content, etc.. , but don't want anyone who flips out when a group wipes because *gasp* it does happen.

Anything else, let me know. I'm up for roleplay ONLY if it means we all get on skype and dress as our characters as we play. I'll also bring punch and snacks to all league meetings.
  11. Aurore New Player

Fintaak! Yes, you are welcome back. Glad to see you weren't gone permanently! I'll look for you in game, but feel free to send a tell to me on Emma Faraday or Emma Fahrenheit (the two I'll most likely be on) or of course, Short Shock, SavageArms, and Kensee.
  12. Aurore New Player

Argh. won't let me edit :p Go to our website at cancelled.guildlaunch.com and register also :)
  13. Aurore New Player

Fintaak, haven't seen you in game yet; is there a particular day/time you're most likely to be on?