USPC Hero league VIRTUAL SYNERGY IS RECRUITING...SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by MrHoiPolloi, Sep 23, 2014.

1. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

DCUO PC Hero League VIRTUAL SYNERGY is looking for a few good people!

Thank you for clicking on this thread. Please read the following information carefully. If, at the conclusion, you think our league is a good match for you then we encourage you to apply for membership. That process is explained within this post.

WHAT IS VIRTUAL SYNERGY?

Virtual Synergy is a group of longtime DCUO players who have formed a friendly, cohesive, and enjoyable play experience together. We are primarily an adult league although we do have a couple of young’uns.

WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME?

Across the board, we require that all of our players treat each other respectfully and that this is extended to the community at large. To that end, we put forth a lot of effort to be a “no drama” league. That doesn’t always come of successfully because, let’s face it, you put a lot of personalities together and things happen. But in the long run this game is all about good clean fun, so any behavior that inhibits that fun has to be left at the door.

In other words, treat others as you would have them treat you. You know, the golden rule, or the golden arches, or something gold. Either way, if you do that you are golden.

DO I NEED CR 108 AND 150SP?

No, nada, nuhee. Our focus, first and foremost, is good people. Granted, skill is a factor in what you can and cannot do in this game. However, a good person with negligible gameplay skills trumps a good player with a bad attitude every time. We are not going to run potential league members through the DCUO census database to determine whether you are Virtual Synergy material or not. CR and SP take care of themselves as you progress as a player. Being a good human being is something you need to come in as.

SO, THE LEAGUE WILL ATTEND TO MY EVERY NEED?

Uhm, wrong. Simply put, we provide the vehicle that facilitates your teaming experience. Granted, there are occasions each week where an officer in the league will put together teams. Specifically, on Thursday and Saturday evenings each week we have league run raids. On the other days/nights of the week we ask that members use league chat or team speak to request help or take the initiative to put teams together. To adapt from a famous quote: Ask not what your league can do for you but what you can do for your league :)

SO, WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR ME?

We have the following perks to offer:
    1. Helpful, friendly people to team and socialize with.
    2. A league hall with multiple proficiencies, bank slots, and all statues purchased.
    3. League fridge is always stocked with ice cold soder limes.
    4. T6 Raids on Thursday nights.
    5. T0-T6 on Saturday nights.
    6. A casual, laid back approach with an emphasis on fun.

ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?

Here are a few more miscellaneous details for you to be aware of:
    • Players of any CR are welcome. We will provide assistance getting to level 30 but please realize that most people can do the majority of that on their own and the real game begins after level 30.
    • We are most active in the evenings around 7PM PST. Our Thursday Raid Night usually kicks off around that time.
    • We try to get as many involved in raid night as possible. If a person sits out one week they have first shot at a spot the following week. Priority is also given to those in Teamspeak at the time.
    • A great many of us are CR 108 or within a few CR points of that. If we run lower content with you please be aware that it will be a cakewalk. It may quite possibly be over before you had a chance to throw a punch. Some people love that. Some people don’t.
    • Those interested in applying to join our league can do so at www.virtualsynergy.shivtr.com , email at virtualsynergydcuo@gmail.com, or you can also send a /tell in game to any of the following names:
    Honor Guard
    Abra Cadabra
    Einine
    Srgt Solar
    Enki
    Jolie LaBlanc
    • When you apply on the website, email, or if you send a /tell to one of the names listed above, please mention that you have read this post.
    • We encourage you to have a headset for teamspeak if you will be participating in raids. We realize some folks don’t want to speak. That is ok. At least having the ability to listen will be handy though.
    • As was mentioned earlier, our league is primarily made up of adults, but we have a few younger folks sprinkled in here and there. Now, we love to have fun and we are definitely not prudes. However, we like to keep our league chat and teamspeak chat generally around a PG-13 rating, if you catch my drift.
    • Players whose character names are offensive or excessively l33t are likely not a good fit for this league.
    • We are affiliated with another active hero league in game with whom we share a coalition channel. This channel is a nice alternative to LFG and can be used to supplement teams as needed.
    Well there you have it. If you are a fun loving, laid back, no drama kind of hero on USPC then you just might be a Virtual Synergy kind of hero. We hope you will seriously consider our league as your next home.
    • Like x 1
  2. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

3. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

4. Yeah that Eddie Committed Player

5. RosieRiveter New Player

I would be interested in Joining...

Character name Rosie Riviter shoot me a tell.....
  6. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

I'll look for you in game tonight Rosie
  7. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

badump bump
  8. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

9. Abra Cadabra Active Player

Hocus Pocus Alimagocus
  10. Aurore New Player

Just wanted to say welcome to the new folks that have recently joined us! It's great to have you on the team!

For those looking for a league that is truly a team rather than just a bunch of people with the same lettering over their heads, take a look at our website to see what Virtual Synergy is all about, and send us an email at virtualsynergydcuo@gmail.com, (preferred, so we don't miss it!), tell or in-game message if you have any questions!

www.virtualsynergy.shivtr.com

Jolie LaBlanc
  11. Abra Cadabra Active Player

Just want to say welcome to the new members and we are still looking for more laid back, mature, and fun people.
  12. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

13. Abra Cadabra Active Player

Still looking for a few more recruits. Had great Thursday/Saturday Raid nights with some of our newest members. Always looking for more fun, mature, easy going people :)

Cya in game,

Abra Cadabra
  14. Muavve New Player

Wishing to join the guild. Currently installing the game now.(returning player) Toons name will be Muavve once i actually get in game
  15. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Doors are still open at Virtual Synergy. If you are interested come see what we are all about.
  16. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Bumpdadebump
  17. Darkhawk Well-Known Player

Great group of guys. Check em out!
  18. Black Fist Loyal Player

I'll send one of you guys a tell when I get my character Tsuyoshi Kaijo up to level 30.

EDIT: Do y'all have a Villain league, too?
  19. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

no direct connection for villains..but highly correlated with Cancelled.

Nice to see some new names.
  20. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player