Experimental Serum: Speculations,Wants, and Unwanted abilities ....

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by jpharrah1010, Aug 16, 2014.

1. HiggletyPigglety New Player

I hope its 2 full trees of moves only identical to that :p
  2. Lantern Jild New Player

Brewmaster anyone?....

For those of you that played WOW, im sure this will work pretty much like the brewmaster tank in wow... Drink something to avoid / dodge attacks, drink something else to hardener your skin and that kind of things
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

I really like that this power will has advanced interactions...
  4. Spacedude2 New Player

I actually like elongated man! But honestly, I think there will be two branches; one for looks (stretchy and muscular) and the other for moves (remember Zangief from Street Fighter?). Spytle mentioned in the video something about grapple techniques. Hopefully that is what this will be. Then you could have Zangief/Bane or some petite martial arts person or Giganta type person or Elongated man.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

Yes Zangief, I hope turns out like him.:D
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

7. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

I want this to be the pure strength power. Earth is pretty close when you spec right, but not quite perfect. Hopefully this will be perfect.
  8. calastiel New Player

I think this power should have pulls with earthquake style effects. Like you stomp and basics a teeter totter effect launching the enemies at you. That would make it a multi target attack. And I also believe it's ranged should be more hulk like. With earthquake line effects or slamming your hands together for concussion waves. Maybe those would cause Stun effects.
  9. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

8)(Tank)-Invulnerable-The power in which one is immune or highly resistant to all forms of external damage. The user is unable to feel physical pain, cannot be shot, stabbed, or damaged in any conventional way. The user can either Reinforce their allies with science or boost Pump Up to deal more damage. The power of Invulnerability is broken up into 2 trees Elasticity and Muscle control
    1.This power introduce reinforce and pump up.
    2 Reinforce- will focus on defense and shields
    3.Pump Up-will focus on healing
    4.color of powers - Should be a reddish gray color
    5.inspiration-Powers came from bane, plastic-man, madame rogue, doomsday and Icon

a)Elasticity-most attacks either bounce of the users body or they stretch enough to reduce the damage.The user can stretch, deform, expand, and contract their limbs, torso, and neck. Can assume a net, a ball, a spring, etc. The user’s bones and organs are gelatin-like, so physical harm can sometimes be ineffective (but user still feels pain .
    1)GRAB-STRETCH your hands to grab your opponent ,can grab up to two people.(inflict crush)(reinforce)
    2)Rapid fire-send out multiple fast punches in front of you or far away(crushed and encased enemies take on additional damage)
    3)Blow Up- inflate you body knocking back all enemies (crushed and rooted enemies take on additional damage) (reinforce)
    4)Reinforced-All damage dealt for 8 seconds increases defense by 60%. Tank: Casting additional reinforced abilities when active gain 20% more
    5)sling shot-put arms on ground step back then shoot towards your target.(crushed enemies take on additional damage)
    6)Skyscraper- 50%supercharge turn into a giant skyscraper ,that pop enemies up and then u fall over on your enemies and break into a million pieces ,don't worry all your pieces will come back together and form you back on the screen with leaving you with 8 second of immunity
    7)iron wall- prevent incoming damage for a short time. (tank role- provide immunity to all group mates and gain 10% extra against control effects)(reinforced)
    8/tornado punch - able to spin for 8 second punching and causing immunity towards the next 3 attacks. (Able to cast any reinforce ability while spinning)(crushed,burned and frostbitten enemies take on additional damage)
    9)Body Weight- Shed off a blob of fat encasing all nearby enemies. The more enemies it pulls in the more damage it deals.(crushed enemies take on additional damage)reinforce)
    10)hand inflation-Imbues you with bigger fists, increasing critical strike chance and precision ()(inflict crush)
    11)Elastic link- Put hands in the air allowing multiple skin tentacles to rain down from arms on the battlefield.(reinforce)
    12)Heavenly fist-50%supercharge -slingshot into air and fall back down striking the ground causing massive damage and earthquakes

b)Muscle control-The power in which one can exert great strength from their muscles. Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of any weight. Some users could lift whole buildings or perhaps even a planet. Also able to Change muscle structure to increase damage output.
    1)Force punch- you punch the air and the friction from your punch sends out air to knock you down(knock-down)(inflict daze)
    2)chunks- (unusual 360 pull)punch the ground with massive force causing chunks of ground to appear underneath your enemies(4-8). A chunk of ground emerges and pushes enemies within range(visually a big earth shards come out the ground, popping enemies in the air and they land in front of you)(dazed and rooted enemies take on additional damage)
    3)venom shots-throw venom into yourself making you immune for a short time frame (Tank Role : Throw venom at teammates providing immunity to control effects and remove control debuffs to you and up to three teammates and damages attacking enemies)
    4)grounded-(grab)pick up your enemy and put them in the ground (Pump Up)(root enemy and inflict daze)
    5)Pump Up-50% of all damage dealt for 8 seconds receive back as healing. Tank: Pump Up abilities grants 20% more healing intake
    6) Force Tackle-(block breaker)- This ability allows you to damage blocking enemies while releasing a small wave backlash damaging nearby enemies(Pump Up)(rooted, dazed and levitated enemies take on additional damage)
    7)Adrenaline Rush-35%supercharge- pulsates wave from your body that knock enemies back while u use venom to heal, all damage while healing will be a 1, once done healing your damage will resume to normal
    8/rampage-for 8 sec you can run around on the field with massive force coming off of your body and while using this power your able to use any grab abilities. (Pump Up)(dazed, rooted and spun enemies take on additional damage)
    9)muscle overload-100%supercharge- in this form gain a new load out to handle your massive overload state, will be a brawler and in this form your movement is drastically decrease but you gain 400 precision and 200 might
    10)area of force-clap your hands releasing a tidal wave effect to damage enemies and knock them back. (dazed, rooted, levitated and spun enemies take on additional damage)
    11)massive coffin- slam a giant boulder over the battlefield grounding all enemies in the ground. All enemies are embedding with earth chunks all around them. (inflict daze))(Pump Up)
    12)venom inject-25%supercharge-(last move in tree not side supercharge)like bane move (tank applies +health and resto)(dps applies might and health)(will not work with muscle overload)1st time increase by +75,(able to stay in this form)2nd time +150(able to stay in form), 3rd time +325(last for 60 seconds)

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...the-future-guide-11-new-powers-22-trees.2423/
    My spin on it
  10. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

I reeeally hope there aren't any stretchy powers. I don't want anything cheesey, just straight up strength effects. Basically the strength-like powers from Earth combined with the berzerker powers from Rage like Frenzy. Playing this should almost feel like playing Doomsday in Infinite Crisis.
    • Like x 3
  11. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

When does this go live, anyway?
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I want the power to be colored green like bane (makes sense).
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! No stretch retchy! :p.....seriously NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  14. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

Agreed, no stretching powers. Or at the least, no stretchy powers that need to be taken to be an optimal Tank or Damage-Dealer.

You want to put a stretchy power that's there for people who want it, but it doesn't hurt you in the slightest to not have on your loadout? Fine, whatever, I'm all for people having plenty of customization. So long as I don't need to put it on my loadout, I don't care.

But if I find that optimal builds NEED to use the stretchy power, and I'm basically forced to take it to Raid? Then I will be extremely angry.
  15. Adamwiseguy New Player

I want chemicals... lots of chemicals. Throwing test tubes, spraying acid, making viral bombs.

Being straight up physical just isn't practical.
    • Like x 1
  16. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

summoning a car to throw just sounds weird
    • Like x 2
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

For me there is nothing more gratifying than going toe to toe against a boss with your bare hands.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tye Hailstorm Well-Known Player

I want New Tanking Mechanics that dont revolve around HP or Defense.

I would love if they went totally left field and Gave this new Tank its Own Third Stat Bar under the Blue bar and Made it act as a Serum Gauge (The same way the Supercharge Gauge fills)

and Instead of Powers Solely taking Power it could also take serum to activate the Mitigation or Defensive abilities.

Certain Powers Add Serum to the Bar and the Mitigation/PI Powers take it away

OR

The Tanking side could also have a Unique Mechanic where it utilized its Power bar as a Form of Defense and each power Multiplied its Base Power Amount until like...a Max of 220% and it could use its Power bar as a way to mitigate Damage

for every 2 Damage taken 1 Power is Removed or something like that.
  19. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

Agreed.
  20. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I'm interested in the grapple
    Can we pick up adds or Titanic Trenton
    And throw them for a ranged attack?

If so
    sign me up!
    • Like x 2