Im exited for gu 41

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostsAndMagic, Sep 30, 2014.

1. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

I just wanna walk up to people's doors asking for free candy, Im gonna be the call of duty ghost and run around saying stuff like "trickshot or treat" and "Give me candy noob camper"
    • Like x 1
  2. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Exited ( you left ) or Excited ( Your brimming with anticipation) ?

Which one did ya mean?
    • Like x 4
  3. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I'm excited myself. I've been wanting to get back into competitive PVP for some time. Hopefully everything runs smoothly.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sbel Devoted Player

You're.

You're welcome. ;)
    • Like x 5
  6. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I'm looking into getting started into PvP..... Yes I know I'm 3.5 years late to the party.... Just keep looking at my feats in the darn app and know it's time to get going on Arena stuff....

I kept hearing that we should be seeing the missing LL maps coming in GU41 but haven't seen anything about them in the notes ???
  7. Foe Evah New Player

He's both. He's so excited that if GU41 doesn't live up to expectations he may exit out. :D What shall his destiny foretell?
  8. General Zod 10000 Post Club

According to Tunso they will be in GU41.

"#3 Safehouse rescue is fixed and ready but due to the rotation schedule it wasn't going to be turned on for a while. We're changing that so it should be active when GU 41 goes live and on test in a future build."

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...-season-3-feedback.221536/page-5#post-2840632
    • Like x 3
  9. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

PVP is enjoyable. Especially when things are slow around the game or people aren't logged in yet. I never touch exos, I never touch solos, I just Q into legends when I get bored.

Arenas can be really fun if you get into some deathmatches with a semi competitive group. I despise the old 15 minute matches that used to be pretty frequent, but sign me up for a close 10 minute 5v5 arena any day of the week.
  10. BumblingB I got better.

• Like x 3
  11. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Yeah, I knocked out my 50 wins in Ace Legends recently because I ran into some people from the forums and they sent me the invite to join them. Night and day difference versus pugging the stuff... Hopefully I can get a few more people from the league to go along for the ride and get some more PvP feats done and hopefully not be so bad at it. :D
  12. ThunderlesStorm New Player

You better get into competitive pvp on the hero side... I don't want to carry you and plague on my shoulders all day :p
    • Like x 1