Mature and respectful? Then Rising Legends wants you! (USPC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Quantum Rising, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Always actively recruiting.
  2. ProHax New Player

Hey Quantum Rising, I applied on the guildlaunch site for the league, what should I do now?

Edit:My in-game name is Flameseye
  3. lllBLADElll New Player

Hey lllBLADElll here, im interested in joining if this league is as relaxed as it sounds like. I am a 103 cr for PVE and a 89 cr for PVP with 86 SP.
  4. Psalmist TX Level 30

http://risinglegendsdcuo.guildlaunch.com/ - go to the league site and sign up your toons. Our way of keeping track of those that have enlisted and are playing.

For a smoother acceptance to the league, in-game, add the following to your friends list:
    - Captain Cerebral
    - Tmplate
    - Roctart
    - Quantum Crusader
    Once one signs in, feel free to send a tell.

--- Yeah we are pretty relaxed in general. We are not demanding when it comes to play time or toon stats.
  5. BassMan New Player

I have submitted my application, I hope you consider me as a possible member for your league. Thank you for time. Feel free to contact me in game, my character name is: Da Light
  6. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Looking for support roles at this time but DPS are welcome if you're open to dual classing.
  7. theacehood New Player

submitted an application, look forwrad to hearing, toon's name is MisterGreenSweep
  8. MrGT Well-Known Player

9. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Hi, thanks for your interest and we'll be adding you to our friends list. However there doesn't seem to be an application with that name. Did you use another name?
  10. HeXnTeXn New Player

Rising Legends still recruiting all cr levels, only requirement is the ability to work well with others and the desire to help each other. Check us out, give us a trial run, we would love to have you. Look me up in game Captain Cerebral, or Captain ACDC and I can get you started
  11. TalosStark Level 30

Hello! You all seem like the kind of League I've been looking for. I submitted an application via the website a few days ago but may have not been logged in to be contacted. You are looking for 'Urbanite' if you please...
  12. MrGT Well-Known Player

Hey all, Rising Legends is still open for new member of any CR level. To learn more about us please visit http://risinglegendsdcuo.guildlaunch.com/ Please look me up in game "GT" as one of the council i can help answer questions or with your application.
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Guess I am failing already. Cant seem to find the Answer to your Question.I am willing to Learn Troller Role.

Muzura
    USPC Hero
    CR: 111 Sp 142 and rising
    Power: Mental
    Role: Dps willing to Learn Troller
    I have a Mic and Team Speak
    I am Legendary
    I am 43 Adult Male
    Love this Game and Need a Good Fun League
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ok Disregard that. I found it..WOW
  15. kong69 New Player

Hey guys i just applied to your league, name is xSIDxx, im really hoping you will accept me, if not its all good.
    Just message me back or if everything is good i will be on game for couple hrs ( at the time this message is posted )
  16. kong69 New Player

Oh if im not on then message me here please :)
  17. Kyzax New Player

Best wishes on your recruitment process!
    • Like x 1
  18. MrGT Well-Known Player

Thank you very much
    • Like x 1
  19. MrGT Well-Known Player

I have seen some apps, we are processing them.
  20. MrGT Well-Known Player

Hi Mazure, in case you are nto aware your app has been approved. Welcome to RL. Im in South Africa so in a completely differetn time zone to most, so will see you on later.