The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Couple of Halloween costume tweaks. Finally found a look I like for WizardofSpeedandTime

[IMG]

Really like how the Spirit Wolf Hand Blaster style worked with this look.

And after getting a Green Plasmic Aura in a Booster Bundle, I adjusted Flynne's Halloween costume

[IMG]

I know a lot of people like the Kirby-esque look to it, but for me it added a nice little sinister edge to his Halloween look.
    • Like x 4
  2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Iron Exoshirt, I think. The "Logo" is built into the chest. But you could only get it from The Oan Science Cells Survival Mode from completing rounds 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

This is too cool!

Also
    The cape and aura interact just to the right of his left foot to make ghost-like face or mask...

WOW!
    You couldn't have gotten a better Halloween pic!
    • Like x 5
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Wow, you're right! I didn't even notice that detail until you pointed it out. :eek: I couldn't have timed that even if I had tried.
  5. Crimson Jonni New Player

I would but i dont have access so i cant go an fight you guys >_>
  6. Crimson Jonni New Player

Thanks! And the chest is from last time's survival mode on oan sciencells. I got lucky, only ran it once and got the iron exoshirt green glow on my first run. It would look a bajillion times cooler if they fixed the shirts, they dont glow like they used to because of a glitch
  7. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

[IMG]
    ApocalypseGoD Gadgets dps
    • Like x 1
  8. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

[IMG]
    ApocalypseGoD x electric dps
  9. Terraphix Level 30

My main[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  10. Cataclyzm New Player

Shelled out a lot of marks to get some digital invasion gear. Probably my fav style set, so glad they added it to the rare style vendor!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Crimson Jonni New Player

[IMG]
    Finally got the miracle cape to make my shazam look more l33t xD
    Its so cool i was happy when i got that final collection. If only there was a 4th color pallette, then i'd be set
    • Like x 2
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Owl Raptor
    [IMG]
    Flaming Fista
  13. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Or the Custom Glow then you can make it any shade you want :cool:

Also the new Trigon SM shirts remind me of Movie GL chest style.
    [IMG]
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, I'm gonna need a screenshot of that Chest Style, ASAP! ;)
  15. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

I'll do one better heres a video of the chest style

Skip to the 1:20 minute mark
    Also it comes in differ metallic shades the easiest one/first one you should get is Iron which looks gray/black like crimsons Ion shirt.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Cool! I see what you mean. But the Trigon "4-Eyes" symbol and the chrome bits on the forearms and shoulders that can NOT be recolored make it less than ideal for GL Corps characters. Still a cool shirt, though.

And speaking of characters from the GL Corps, here's Stel of Grenda, Version 2.0. I decided I liked the Angelic Chest Armor, so I bought it for him now that he's Level 15. He's also been given the Cybernetic Boots Style, and a Green Plasmic Aura.

[IMG]

If only I didn't have to wait so long to get him 70 Marks of Fury. I want that Sector Agent Chest Style NOW! :p
    • Like x 1
  17. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

My Villain

Lord Megatron, The Warlord of Cybetron, The Dark Overlord of the Decpticons

He also uses the Wicked weapon style shield from the MP

I'm going to be using my Smoke Aura on him!

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

A slight tweak on WaterCooler, decided to add the Atlantean Monarch legs to the mix.

[IMG]

Her color scheme also uses a dark blue, but it's a dark enough shade that it doesn't work as well as the pale/icy blue I chose.
    • Like x 5
  19. Curilla_Mecru New Player

With the smoke aura added I was finally able to finish my Black Lantern outfit.
    [IMG]
    2nd version
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Azreaus Committed Player

Here's an update on what my Chars are currently wearing:-

First up my Healer -

Healer Build:
    [IMG]

DPS Build:
    [IMG]

My Controller -

Controller Build:
    [IMG]

DPS Build:
    [IMG]

And finally this one was my Tank but is now a full-time DPS -

[IMG]

Yes I know it's very similar to my troll's build but I really, really like this look for Lantern toons.
    • Like x 6