Complete lack of customer service

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by graydogg51, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

Wrong forum you say? Well as a PS player I don't even have privelages to post in the support section of this website. Two days ago, I went to log on to the game, and my login says I have to deactivate some of my toons because it is recognizing my account as premium. I have been a paid subscriber since the day this game launched. I have been on the 3 month autorenewing legendary membership at $29.99 for as long as it has been offered. I put in a ticket with SOE and without even reading my question (evident by their response to me) they told me to contact PSN. I contacted PSN and they told me that SOE forecfully removed my legendary membership because they no longer offer it and the price is now $38.99. I told him that the legendary membership was an autorenewal at that price for as long as I continued the service. He told me no, that was not the case that SOE removed the membership because they were no longer offering it. I double checked my services list on my PS4 and it still shows me as subscribed to the Legenary plan. I also double checked my auto renewal in my PSN wallet and it is still set to renew from my credit card. I double checked my credit card information and it is all still correct and up to date. There is no excuse for complete lack of help and from not just one company involved with this game, but both involved. I could understand if I had let my credit card info expire or changed my autorenewal settings on my PSN wallet, but none of those are the case. Both customer service departments are passing the buck on to the other, and the end result is after being a loyal subscriber for 3 years and 9 months, I can't even access the membership that I have already paid for. I'm also not going to just start paying $38.99 for a 3 month subscription because of some computer glitch or human error at SOE/PSN.
    • Like x 4
  2. xDEATHnTAXESx New Player

Something similar happended to me about a few days ago. I logged in and saw that I was premium. This did not make any sense because I never turned off my auto renewal and I had more than enough money in PSN wallet to cover the renewal.

I went into the PSN store and renwewed. I noticed that I was no longer getting my 3 month $29.99 discounted rate. I considered putting in a ticket but decided to just let it go (dont have the time and expecting some b.s. response). Based on the above response you got from customer service, I made the right move not wasting my energy on this.

I was none to happy as well with having to fix my inventory as it was out of order now.
  3. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Had the same thing happen a few years ago.... Round and round I went.... Sucked it up and bought the year sub to retain my $10 a month price then resubbed when the legends plan came around again....

Some kinds glitch in the billing or something is likely the problem
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I wish EUPS had a year sub :(

On topic - I've seen a bunch of posts about this happening (both on PC and PS....along with the price increasing). So something is off....but I'm not surprised you get bounced between SOE and DCUO.
  5. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

Thanks for the responses. I'm definitely not buying the higher priced non legendary subs, since the issue is on their end. If legendary sub comes up again soon I'll resub that way I guess. If it takes too long and I get too far behind I'm just going to give up on the game all together. Let my kids play ad F2P.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zim New Player

Thats DCUO support for you. Complete cluelessness on how the system that they are here to help fix works. And most of the time they just keep passing the buck on to someone else
    • Like x 4
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Unfortunately, we can't see into your account information on PSN, and if anything goes wrong with your payment, your membership just ends. We've been working to make this situation better, but don't have anything to show for it yet. We can't see what happened, and they can't offer you a membership plan that isn't available for resubscribing.

We think that this is just bad information from PSN customer service, but we are following up with them to make sure there isn't some miscommunication there. Again, unfortunately there's nothing either of us can do to correct the issue at this moment, but we do realize how bad that situation is and hope to able to address it in the future.
    • Like x 1
  8. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Lots of issues lately with payment being granted makes me not want to even buy the bundle...so, I won't!

I have too say that if this happens too me, I'm out, this game already nickel and dimes you to death as is....

SOE, let me know when it's fixed, then maybe I'll open my wallet again.

IA ARMY
  9. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

Well thanks for going above and beyond......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.