Please I beg of you...add Tala to Legends!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Circe, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Horrorshow New Player

Excuse you? I am dealing with it. The game is not getting my money and probably will not at all. All I am saying is that by saying females sell less than male characters and that is the reason why they are not making any female legends characters for the next year is stupid. There are players out there that are willing to purchase those types of characters. We do not need another male lantern character. We do not need five hundred reskins of existing characters. Also do not lump me in with Circe and his sexism views. I do not think the Developers were sexist in their decision. I think they are greedy and limiting what they can do with the game. I can care less at the point because I find the game incredibly boring with all of the broken stuff in it. Tread lightly with me Enquirer because I am not the one you want to come for.
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Without earning money the developers can't continue to take risks on things such as making less popular legends. We just went through a massive period of female legends which sell less. They need some characters that will sell.
  3. Hero of Justice New Player

;)

Sorry.... couldn't resist. :p But she and Cyborg are my personal favorite candidates for the roster, so this gave me hope! :)
  4. Horrorshow New Player

Then they should have said that there are certain characters that sell better than others. Saying that male characters sell better than female characters is opening the door for sexism comments. I am saying they should have responded with something else. I think it is incredibly stupid to come out with the same legends characters over and over again. All of the lantern characters are practically the same and all male. Why do we not have a female lantern? Oh because she will not sell better than the same legends character above it. The reason why female characters do not sell well is because this is a male dominated game. A lot of the players also will never play as a female character hence why their sales are little to nothing.
  5. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

I'm surprised Zatanna hasn't been mentioned
    • Like x 1
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Every single lantern handles differently. You can even just look up their powers to see that.

This is just a difference of opinion between us here, but I'm happy they were actually open with us about that.
    • Like x 1
  7. Circe New Player

And they couldn't have included Fire & Killer Frost in the lineup? You're right, I keep forgetting Grodd is the villain for Flash. However, why pass up these females with HUGE potential?

Also, it's been suggested time and time again that Poison Ivy be released with the Spring seasonal. Guess that ain't happening next year, which is a shame because I have a character perfect for her as well.
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Because they weren't part of the set that was being released because as of the moment they aren't nearly as demanded as much. With the exception of Green Arrow and Deathstoke every legend being released has a pretty major story associated with them. I really don't get what's so complicated about this -_-
  9. Skarlet Lantern Level 30

I vote to put Spytle and Mepps in Legends. But they probably both would be God mode, and cost way more then 10 bucks. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Meh, if they'll add Tala then gimme Zealot and Grace Choi too!
  11. Sbel Devoted Player

1) Who is Tala? Yes, I know she's in BD and the Halloween seasonal, but I have no idea who she is or why I would want to play as her.

2) I wish Spytle hadn't said it. I feel like there a few people who are having a bit too much fun saying "You can't have that legend. She's a girl and nobody likes girls. *smirk*"

3) It's perfectly reasonable for the devs to focus on the legends that people are asking for first. If they're all guys... *shrug*

4) I hope the next legend they announce is Poison Ivy. Sometimes I just want to kill everyone and feed them to my plants. :D

5) I expect we'll get Black Canary at some point. She's in the Arrow TV show, right? And there's already powers based on her in the Iconic tree, so she should be pretty easy to make. I'm really dreading it tho, I'll probably run legends on mute for a while after she comes out. That damn screech... *shudder*
    • Like x 3
  12. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Last i checked Legends matches are all a simulation. When You play as Batman in legends your not playing as Batman, your playing as digital imitation of Batman (very possibly made by Batman lol). Thats why you can have 4 different Batman's in the same 2v2 match.

I Would LOVE Phantom Stranger for Legends.
  13. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

It's Been A Very Long Time Since We've Had A Batman Related Character (Besides Batman Himself). Even if you were to claim Deathstroke is Batman related were only getting him b/c he's been the number 1 requested Legends Character for a VERY LONG TIME. Quite frankly i'm fed up with lanterns in legends. I'm not saying i want scarecrow in legends (because i don't) but if anyone try's to raise a fit over a Batman related addition to legends (with the exception of pure re-skins) they need look at how long it's been since we got a new one.
    • Like x 1
  14. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Already Confirmed As NOT Coming...EVER...Spytle even joked that "you can not put Doomsday in Clutch's Hands, Legends Will Break"
  15. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Confirmed As Not Coming and Humorously Enuff Because Of You LOL (Or At Least Spytle Jokes That's Way LOL)
  16. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

After Supergirl and Wondergirl back to back i was half-expecting Batgirl would be next.
  17. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Some People Have So Much Trouble Handling The Truth They Would Rather Be Lied Too LOL :rolleyes:
  18. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

That Picture is Amazing.
    • Like x 1
  19. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Don't Worry, The Money They Are Making On The Male Legends Characters That People ACTUALLY ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR Will More Then Make Up For You And The (In-comparison) Handful Of Others (Including Me lol) Paying For The Females Legends.

Watch Out Guys, We've Got A Badass Here lol :rolleyes:
  20. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Bingo.
    Just because you don't buy superman does not change the fact that he was the most selling legends and paying for Circe does not change the fact that she was the least selling character.
    Just because one person favors a character due to them being their personal favorite does not mean she should be added.
    How many Green Arrow/ Deathstroke/ Flash/ Black Adam/ Shazam[Captain Marvel] threads or posts have we seen? Hundreds.
    Meanwhile who is Tala?