How to Level up to 30 Fastest Way!? (Help)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Zioda, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Zioda New Player

Please any guides or tips where i can reach level 30 in a day or something
    • Like x 1
  2. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

Since you didnt specify, Marketplace XP boosters would be the fastest w/ maybe asking for high LVL/CR people to help you
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I don't think that's true, actually. I'm under the impression that you can have all the experience points in the world and you won't get to level 30 until you complete all the mentor missions. From a different angle, if you complete the last mentor mission at level 27, you will jump from 27 to 30. Its all about the missions. My advice is that if you don't know the fastest way to get through this stuff, then stop trying to speed through it. You're playing the game to play it and enjoy it, so enjoy it. Also, its part of learning the game. Next you'll be wanting people to help you jump combat ratings and get to cr 108 asap. Then we end up with jokers in t6 content who don't know how to play their roles. The last thing ANYBODY needs is a backup troll who doesn't debuff or a tank who keeps dying or a healer who's too busy meleeing to heal.
  4. ReemX New Player

just by playing missions with the Marketplace XP boosters already mentioned you will easily get to 30 in at the most 2 days
  5. Solutha New Player

Actually if you keep up XP booster at all times, run the quick alerts, and do all the missions as you get them you can get to level 30 before doing that level 27-28 mission. It use to be easier just to do bounties and races but they took that xp out.
    • Like x 1
  6. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Are you sure you can get to level 30 without finishing the final mentor mission and becoming a member?
  7. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

I have done this so many times. When leveling up, finish all briefs and investigations in each mission area as you progress. Do each of the normal alerts (after you get a couple of extra levels to make it easier), complete every race as it open up, and just complete the missions and all side missions you can. that means even the side missions for the other 2 mentors! Normally with doing im level 30 and I just finish the mission strain after the lvl 15 mentor mission! took less then 20 hours of play time, 2 days.

I have also do this. Do the first mentor mission and then when and got ALL the investigations and briefs I could get and got to lvl 15 when i was done!!!
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

Do your missions, if it takes more than 12 hours to reach level 30, you are either missing something or your character is bugged, you don't need to do the alerts honestly, and also do the side quest, those give marks that you need for T1 gear when you reach 30.

I usually get to 30 either half way the brother Eye missions or right as soon as I finish the Specter mission.
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

You say "so many times" but I'm curious how long ago? Now, when I do it, I cut corners as much as possible. I do the mission assigned to me, don't spend any time looking for briefings and investigations that are not immediately perceivable, don't do any of the alerts or pvp instances, I'll pick up side missions as they come along but if I don't complete them when I'm doing the main mission, I move on. I don't know how long, in terms of hours or days, this takes (I do believe about 6 or 7 hrs to level 15), but its hard for me to believe that my way takes longer than yours, when you consider completing every side mission, including those for other mentors.
  10. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Recently I've leveled FIVE characters to 30 and used XP Plus Boosters with each of them. It takes about 10 hours or so to get to 30 if you keep the Boosters up at all times, do all the side missions (almost all, I skip the annoying "hot dog cart" mission in Black Adam/Isis), I can reach level 30 usually toward the end of the Black Adam/Isis mission or early in the beginning of Brother Eye. So yes, you can definitely reach 30 before you do the final mentor mission and welcomed into the JLA.
  11. Ancient nemesis New Player

They changed the way you lvl. Your way is outdated
  12. Ancient nemesis New Player

Alright I see a lot if people giving outdated information. The old way was to use xp booster and doing races.
    As a few have said simply do the main quest line missions. You could be level 26 And once you get that final mentor quest
    Boom instant level 30.
  13. redlantern89 New Player

I used a few xp boxes and reached 30 in 2 days. Well before I finished my mentor mission. This was less than 2 weeks ago.
  14. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Get three level 30T6's in your group and have them plow through content - since you really aren't here to enjoy the super-hero genre, you shouldn't mind not having time to enjoy want's going on in your missions.

Seriously, most of the XP in leveling comes from Mission completion rewards. So as long as the missions are completed, you get the XP regardless if you did the work or not.

And, seriously, if you enjoy the super-hero genre, play the missions and take your time in leveling. The pre-level 30 missions are far better super-hero genre content than the level 30T+ stuff - as far as I'm concerned.
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

That's what I thought.
  16. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

but still, going with XP boosters is the fastest way to hit 30
    lets say it takes you 20 hours to get to the mentor mission on regular XP
    w/ exp boosters you'd get to lvl 30 BEFORE you hit the mentor mission, so essentially you'd hit lvl 30 in like 18 hours instead of waiting to get the mentor mission in 20 hours, of course that time would be negligible when trying to get to T6 content but still OP asked for the fastest way to lvl 30
  17. Zioda New Player

Im level 26 now but theres a misson for level 27 not level 30 lol?.. wtf and what he means tho
  18. Hydef27 New Player

collect the briefings and the investigations. they level you up with out doing missions
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

If you have leveled a few toons you can get to level 30 without help in 16 hours or less easy just by completing the missions as you get them. My first time through it took me a week or so just playing it an hour or so here or there. last time I leveled a toon I did it in two days about 5-6 hours each day with a bit of company from the wife because she was bored and this was just taking the time to enjoy the game...not rushing through it.
  20. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

i just used this way like 2 months ago for a rage guy. i also buy some feats now to boost skill points