Time Delay for DCUO Census App to Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Locarthemanbeast, Sep 14, 2014.

1. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Devs, can you add "current stance" and "time of report" to the info?
    Or tell people about a delay beforehand :).
    • Like x 3
  2. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

Love it.
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Tell people about a delay beforehand.
    In large red letters on the top of the screen:

App is updated every xx minutes.

And yes, some players act really silly :D.
  4. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

Or a message that says "the stats in this profile may not be for the player's current stance".
  5. Volkenraider Loyal Player

If people can't tell the difference between two builds then its on them... App just told them the information about his dps gear

Look man I'm sorry that you got kicked but in all honesty sounds to me like they were a bunch of idiots... If people are running lockdown and can't understand the game then thats very sad.

You said it yourself and my first comment here wasn't directed at you cause you never blamed the app, the other person did. Hopefully that delay can be looked at
    • Like x 3
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

The best thing to do is to stop the app its causing to much drama if you can't get it to work in real time then it's going to impact people's experience in the game and don't say it can't be done in real time because the Destiny app does a good job of it so it's best for the community that it goes down .
    • Like x 1
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Im going to put level 30 snake gear on my toon, devote an armory to it, and que in to Lockdown, Artifacts and Necro. For amusement purposes only. Have fun with that group check app elitists.
  8. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

I hear you but keep in mind, Destiny app is made by Bungie. The DCUO ones are 3rd party.
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

And that's why they should be taken down .
    • Like x 1
  10. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Just too funny.

Group did you a favor.
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Which was one of my concerns about the app and access to that information. ;)
  12. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

App is great... People are stupid... So since we have people trolling dcuo should we shut the servers down? No... Just have to deal with the stupid people or find another group... Op, Seems u were lucky to leave that group... Based on intelligence.. They probably failed lockdown anyway.. U saved urself time and a headache..

And all of u children blaming the app... Grow up...
    • Like x 2